Operation 'scattergun'

Hello all hope everybody is doing well

I tested today at 9dpo and of course got a :bfn: too early i know

I'm starting to get a little more hopeful but trying to be too much as i dont want to be disappointed if/when af arrives

But the past couple days i have been dead tired... cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen.... and today a little nausea.... so all good signs i guess

So fx and :dust: :dust: to all

Hi ladies. Thanks for the warm welcome : )

I wish everyone luck this cycle xx I was wondering how much I'm NTNP when I keep counting my cycle days. I am trying very hard to stay away from an OV counter etc as then I will obsess over it. I am already starting to investigate my fertility signs and had to tell myself to chill out and let it go. I was thinking how nice it is to not have to bother about contraception though: )

Hopeful4bfp, crossing my fingers for you. It's a life time of waiting huh?

Yes it is forever!!!!

I took another test (just a $ store cheepie) withfmu and :bfn: :cry: all my symptoms seem to have disappeared so I guess I'm probaby out this month

I'm really sad cause I really wanted it this month....

well fx for everyone and :dust: :dust: to all

pretty sure AF is on it's way, ah well :)

Hey all, the scattering is going well so far. I'm just heading up to the hospital to see a client and her baby who was born last week. I'll try and bring back some baby dust for all of us XD

does anyone else ever get the urge to surround themselves with babies and pregnant women in the hopes it rubs off on you or am I officially losing my mind lol

just a quick update on me I miss calculated my dpo and realized I'm only 10dpo (which means my 2ww is feeling even longer :-( ) the only new symptom is that last night every time I would accelerate my car I would get dizzy and nauseous... I have gotten car sick since I was like 6 so still a little hopeful

fx and lots a :dust: to all

Well, I had a whole hour of holding the four day old yesterday, and his mum even said I looked very comfortable and it suited me ^_^ It certainly made me more broody, which helped with the BDing last night!! According to my app I'm due to ovulate on Saturday, so I'm trying to get in as much as possible up to and including that day!

Can I come in please? :flower: we are very much scattergunning at the moment. I hope it works!! I know i'll curse myself by saying it but I have a good feeling about this month.....

Well, it's cd 19 and I don't have a good feeling this month. I know we said we would NTNP but every month that goes by I think we need to plan it a bit better. I hate this and know I will obsess over it which will add to the stress. I love the idea of just finding out and being over the moon but I know I add up the days and start agonising over whether we DTD on the right days etc. I'm trying really hard just to listen to my body and we DTD when I was feeling rather frisky so I guess that means it was close to OV?? Just blowing off steam. Thanks for listening

Totally with you nov_mum, I find myself trying to retrospectively work out ov day and if we DTD near to it. It's hard to be totally relaxed I think - no matter how you try to ignore it, you know approximately where you are in your cycle and when you might ov, where as our partners have no idea so it's easy for them to not think about it!

well :witch: got me yesterday so im out :cry: so last night me and my best friends got together and made Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie sundays and pigged out lol so i guess it cheered me up :thumbup:

Good luck to everybody else

Sorry that nasty witch got you, good luck this cycle! :D

mmm, chocolate brownie sundaes sound AMAZING!

Ooh triple choc brownies - yum!! Love brownies & those sound a-mazing! Its really, really silly seeing as I've not seen OH since CD7 but theres still that little voice in the back of my head that whispers every now & then "you could be... you know..." & I know its virtually impossible but you still hope don't you?!

i can understand that im sure that even if my dh was gone an entire month i would some how convince my self that i could be because i used his towel to dry off with or something lol

i can understand that im sure that even if my dh was gone an entire month i would some how convince my self that i could be because i used his towel to dry off with or something lol

:rofl:

Hehe... we're all as mad as each other!

Haha well we do both use the same toilet seat when he comes home too!

see that may double the chance to .00000000000000000000001% lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->