opinion on these names

ClaRav

Reaction score
What do you think of the names

Connie

and

Tommy

:) I've still got a while to find out gender yet but I'm really liking these names at the min (haven't discussed with OH yer ;) haha ) x

What do you think of the names

Connie

and

Tommy

:) I've still got a while to find out gender yet but I'm really liking these names at the min (haven't discussed with OH yer ;) haha ) x

It's funny you chose these names! Both of those sound hilarious with our last name, so we would never consider them.

Connie is ok, and tommy sounds more like a nn to me.

Tommy sounds like a nickname, you have to consider him as a 40 year old business man.

Not a fan of Connie.

I like Tommy as a nn. for Thomas - I have known quite a few good looking guys with this name - so def a positive association for me!! :thumbup:

Connie... I greatly dislike... sorry.

I like Tommy as a nickname for Thomas

Connie is ok, but I like the name Concetta ( Which most call connie as a nickname) and even Constance..:flower:

I like Tommy but there are an awful lot of little boys called this where I live, so for that reason I personally wouldn't use it, and Connie is on my short list, I really like it and am a bit surprised about the amount of people that don't. Lovely name choices x

Tommy (assuming it's a nickname for Thomas) is too common for my taste and I'm not a fan of Connie.

I love the name Tommy, but not overly keen on Conny. :flower:

My brother is called Tommy,and its not a nickname,it still suits him now as a grown up man,and it was cute when he was a young boy
:dust:

My husband's name is Thomas and he was called Tommy when he was younger but he definitely outgrew it - he goes by Tom now. So I would definitely go with Thomas and use Tommy as a nickname.

I don't like Connie, it seems very dated to me.

I'm not a fan of Tommy at all, but I do like Connie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->