opinions please - is this mean, odd, strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Ok so my lb doesnt really play with toys. He will once or twice then they just become just collectors. Mr tumble is touring next year, its called justin and friends circus or something similar.

So was thinking of buying tickets for this for 1 of lo's xmas pressies. But im not sure if thats just mean of me. I know for him xmas is about opening toys, but as a mum i know he wont play with them.

Im trying to not just buy for the sake of it this year. Last year i spent 85 on a kitchen that wasnt looked at, and so much more thats now been binned. I dont wanna fall into the 'lots under the tree trap' but i also dont wannabe a mean mummy.

From us hes getting:
Police bike
Police helmet (aunties getting him a police dress up lol)
Hot wheels track
Hot wheels cars
V dubs car
The big dinosaur train dinosaur , t rex?
Dvds, postman pat, both planes and a few old disney
A planes toy
A few books
Clothes

So opinions please

I think that's a great idea! If he's not the type to get into a lot of toys it doesn't really make sense to buy them. You could always wrap up the tickets in a nice box or something so he still has something to unwrap if you really want to.

I think it's a very sensible idea! when he's older he'll have more of an idea of actual LIKES too, and he'll be interested in things you buy him.

that list is probably still more than we buy each of our children but they seem to get lots from aunties, uncles, grandparents etc.

As long as he likes the things you give, we believe it's quality not quantity.

x

We dont have a lot of family (well we do but we dont talk lol). I dont buy anything betweem bdays and xmas, well hardly owt so he gets alot because of that

It's a great present, we have booked Disney on ice for ours x

I think that's great and very sensible! :)

i think thats a great idea, maybe wrap a small mr tumble plush toy or similar with the tickets

Brilliant idea and I bet he will be very excited!! You also have lots of lovely things for him so it's win-win :)

Sounds good to me - you have already have a good selection of gifts, so tickets for Mr Tumble will give him something to look forward to after the big day is over. x

Its a great idea =D I've bought my eldest daughter tickets to the cinderella pantomine which is 4 days after xmas day =D

Do it :) I'm getting ds2 tickets for it for his birthday in March which is a couple days before mr tumble takes to Cardiff x

Good idea :)

We bought year pass zoo tickets last year and they've been well used and gave us something to do in the year too rather than just her having lots of toys! x

We're going to Justin and Friends. :)
I think the tickets are an excellent idea!

I think it's sensible, cause I done the same really with Tori last year.
We're off to see him next year too.

I don't think it's weird at all, I think you're little boy will love it and that is what counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"