Opinions please ladies :)

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone i came off the pill over 5 weeks ago as we decided that soon we would like to try for another baby. I was meant to have my withdrawl bleed but completely missed it, i didnt take my pill as required and missed a few pills at the end of the pack. After missing my break which was about 4 weeks ago i decided to take some pregnancy tests and they was all negative. I havnt tested since but since no AF im thinking maybe i could be pregnant? What do you al think? Iv ordered some tests and they will be here wednesday to test again, until then i cant think of nothing else. Im going crazy c

Honestly, depending on what sort of BC you took and just how your body reacts in general, it can take several months for AF to come back after going off BC. I know for me and my sister (we were on the same BC) it took her 4 months to see AF again but I saw AF again only 4 weeks later.

So, really, I would think it's your body adjusting over pregnany at this point. Especially since your tests are negative thus far.

I could be wrong, of course, but what you are describing sounds like a lot of ladies when they go off of BC.

Thankyou for you reply :) I think it might be my pill messing with my bodies natural cycle. I just have never had a problem befor with AF returning once I'm off my pill.i have took this pill for years inbetween having my children x

Yeah but you have to remember that our bodies change constantly, especially as we get older. Also, the longer we take BC.

I also never had problems with cysts or anything when I was younger and never had irregular cycles but when going off of BC in my older years, I developed PCOS.

Either way, I hope AF comes soon so you can TTC! O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->