• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

Sorry babe, I got a little excited. Im still keeping everything crossed for you though. It looks very pink to me....so im hopeful for you even if you are not :D

Lots of :dust:

OMG that looks very positive to me hun! I understand not trying to be excited but....I've never seen an evap look like that!! They don't have colour:) OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :hugs:

theres colour to it so i doubt its an evap. gl hun :dust:

wow thats a beautiful bfp tash, i really hope this is it! i have a stack of IC's if you want me to send you some as i will hopefully only need just the one plus my superdrug i have stashed. let me know xx

wow thats a beautiful bfp tash, i really hope this is it! i have a stack of IC's if you want me to send you some as i will hopefully only need just the one plus my superdrug i have stashed. let me know xx

Aw thanks sweetie..You are the second one to offer me some of your ic. You girls are so lovely!:cry: I would feel really quilty taking yours. Thanks sweetie.:hugs:

no please i insist! pm me, i have a ton of them and could certainly spare you a few!! x

Seriously looks like a BFP to me hun!!!!! :yipee: xxx

I think that looks like mine, and you said mine looks like a :bfp: I so hope it is a big fat sticky one :flower:

I think that looks like mine, and you said mine looks like a :bfp: I so hope it is a big fat sticky one :flower:

Aw thanks hunny...Fingers crossed! Sending you lots of sticky glue for your beany!!:hugs:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natasja thats positive evaps are a greyish colour thats pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natasja thats positive evaps are a greyish colour thats pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw thanks hunny....im not convinced as when i did the test i saw a shadow but disregarded.Came back 30 mins later and got that where the shadow was. So hopefully will be testing again and i will get the same result.:hugs:

Thanks for all the lovely replies and positive vibes girls!:hugs:

omg hun that is soooo a :bfp: it cant be an evap as that is very pink in colour and is too dark to be an evap! oooo so excited for you sweetie!!!! x

Have you thought about poas after a few hours and watching it closely? thats what i did when i was in shock about the first one.
i dont want to jump the gun b/c i know you want to wait and be sure before you celebrate..
but i had a mini celebration for you when i read your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for your update, girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->