• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

My heart is in my mouth!!!!! This is exactly how my :bfp:s started this time!!! Omg I really think this is it for you. I found out at 3+3 what would you be now. Please say I finally have a preggo buddy :happydance: I'm soooooo happy :D :D :D

:hugs: xxx

My heart is in my mouth!!!!! This is exactly how my :bfp:s started this time!!! Omg I really think this is it for you. I found out at 3+3 what would you be now. Please say I finally have a preggo buddy :happydance: I'm soooooo happy :D :D :D

:hugs: xxx

:dohh: I have no idea how far along i would be if this test is a true positive! I dont want to get to excited,but deep down i have little butterflies going round my tummy. I so hope its not a horrid evap!:growlmad: Hopefully i will be able to test this weekend.....ave to wait for payday!:dohh: How sad is that!:haha:

Just seen your test pic on canyouseealine.com .... you have 100% yes's so far babe! x

omggggggggggggg!!!!! i cant believe it!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: where are you i want to give you a hug!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:....:hugs:

oh sweety this has to be it!!!

i am so happy for you .... from page 1 i ran to page 5 i dont know what every one else thinks but ....but come on a line is a line is a line is a line!!!!!:happydance:

i thought u where ovulating ...:dohh:....how dumb!!!!:dohh:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

omggggggggggggg!!!!! i cant believe it!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: where are you i want to give you a hug!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:....:hugs:

i am so happy for you .... from page 1 i ran to page 5 i dont know what every one else thinks but ....but come on a line is a line is a line is a line!!!!!:happydance:

Aw hunny breath....in and out! Im not sure yet,i want to test again. Ive been googling the sainsburys tests and there are quit a few woman who had lines on these and they were evaps. So im trying not to get too excited yet!:blush: It might still be just ovulation and this test is an evap!:dohh:

How did I miss this earlier?!!

Definitely looks like a :bfp:!!!!! :yipee:

Do you have any more tests? x x

if your test is a evap....then i am sueing the people that make and sell sainsburys tests!!!!!

its positive it just has to be !!!!:hugs:

Aw hunny breath....in and out! Im not sure yet,i want to test again. Ive been googling the sainsburys tests and there are quit a few woman who had lines on these and they were evaps. So im trying not to get too excited yet!:blush: It might still be just ovulation and this test is an evap!:dohh:

It really doesn't look like an evap - they're just lines left over as the liquid dries on the tests...not test line thickness and PINK! x

hya, i have to admit to spying on your ovulation piccies...and i also thought you should do an HPT! I think its def a positive..i had positive OPKS with this pregnancy before i had HPTS!

How did I miss this earlier?!!

Definitely looks like a :bfp:!!!!! :yipee:

Do you have any more tests? x x

Hey hunny!!! I dont know how you missed it.....were you stalking someone else then???:haha: I have no more tests,but ive had a few ladies who have been so lovely offering to send me some of their ic tests! How lovely!:hugs: Well im trying not to get too excited(altho its pretty difficult) as ive had a few evaps during the last few months. And i googled too and found out that there are a few ladies that have had evaps on these.:cry:

hya, i have to admit to spying on your ovulation piccies...and i also thought you should do an HPT! I think its def a positive..i had positive OPKS with this pregnancy before i had HPTS!

Oooo thanks hunny....i do hope so! I just dont want to be let down again. Im gathering your opks looked similer to mine??:hugs:

I KNEW IT!!! i can't wait to see you darker one tomorrow!!! ;)

hey natasja... looks very positive to me.... congratulation, i had an incling that the opks were picking up pregnancy as your OPK last week was sooooo positive, that along with the opks constantly being positive this week..

can't wait to see the biggest bfp over the weekend :)

OMG am i going to look stupid it i retest and this test was a evap!:dohh::haha:

sweetie this is your blessing after your angel was sent home take it and run with it enjoy it and have a healthy and happy pregnancy. because that is a positive if you ever see one evaps are not going to get that dark in 30mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->