• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

so exciting, i hope/think this is it for you ................yay!

I cant wait for you to test again, but I just KNOW you belong in first tri now :happydance: xxx

sweetie this is your blessing after your angel was sent home take it and run with it enjoy it and have a healthy and happy pregnancy. because that is a positive if you ever see one evaps are not going to get that dark in 30mins.

:cry::cry: thank you so much. Your post made me cry. I really hope this is my bfp and that my little boy is looking out for us. Fingers crossed it isnt a nasty evap.:hugs:

arrgghhh! ive loved reading this thread sooooo nice! CONGRATS, i agree with everyone else on here! let us know when you get your next pos!!! xxxx

hi it looks like a bfp to me, and i so hope it is for you, when you testing again ??? good luck x x

hi it looks like a bfp to me, and i so hope it is for you, when you testing again ??? good luck x x

Hi sweetie....im hoping its a bfp,but trying not to get my hopes up yet.Im hoping to test again over the next few days. Ive only got my opks to use at the moment. Needs must i quess!:haha:

Fingers crossed for you hun!,Really hope this is it for you.It def looks promising.xx

i'll be keeping my eye out for your next one then, really think it is tho as i remember you asking early in month if you'd done it enough, and i said you'd done the same as me, well i got my bfp 10 days after that and i used opk as well just to see ! and they also looked like yours did x x

Well the POAS addict that i am. I have nothing else to pee on till the weekend,so i used an opk!:dohh: Still just as dark as it was last night,this morning and afternoon....:wacko: Is that good or bad?:shrug:

OMG!!!!! Definitely looks positive! Really hope this is it for you, you deserve it xxx

yayaya looks like a :bfp: to me, i am in the same boat, took a hpt and it came out at about 6 min after...not trying to get my hopes up....thinking it may be a evap...as i had a mc last month on jun 28. my thread is on here also under ttc....

yayaya looks like a :bfp: to me, i am in the same boat, took a hpt and it came out at about 6 min after...not trying to get my hopes up....thinking it may be a evap...as i had a mc last month on jun 28. my thread is on here also under ttc....

Aw hunny im so sorry for your loss! Im not getting my hopes up.(trying not to)Im thinking mines a evap too.:growlmad:

Well the POAS addict that i am. I have nothing else to pee on till the weekend,so i used an opk!:dohh: Still just as dark as it was last night,this morning and afternoon....:wacko: Is that good or bad?:shrug:

thats very good, should stay like that now.

Another dark one sounds really good to me babe x

Hey donna! lol Im grasping at straws now the the opks i think! If i had another hpt i would be peeing on that instead. But tonights opk is still reading very very positive.:wacko: im confused....hoping its a good sign! Hubby just said does that mean we get to have sex again tonight???:dohh:

hya, i have to admit to spying on your ovulation piccies...and i also thought you should do an HPT! I think its def a positive..i had positive OPKS with this pregnancy before i had HPTS!

Oooo thanks hunny....i do hope so! I just dont want to be let down again. Im gathering your opks looked similer to mine??:hugs:

Hiya, yes my OPKs were dark as can be, well before i got more than the faintest of lines on my HPTS :)

A lady I know from SANDS had the same problem, she was beginning to think she had PCOS or something but turns out she did a HPT and she was pregnant. Im really hopeful for you Tash, I know your trying not to get your hopes up...but its looking very promising :D

Having seen one not so long ago i would say thats positive !!! Have ou tried another since ?? Congrats if it is ! x:thumbup:

Hunny you only need to take another test if you want to, cuz that is a BFP, suuuper dark. Congrats!!

Any update? Have you done another test this morning (when you get up, if you haven't already!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->