• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

Sorry it wasn't this time. Hope next time you have a thread we're all congratulating you on one BFP.

xx

Well Natasha it ain't over yet hun!

Good luck testing on over the weekend.

XXXX

oh nooooooooooooo...:-(

i dont get it....:confused:the line is sooooo thick and it has a strong color to it....
thats it i am sewing ...(how ever you spell it:blush:)

but you know you are only on cd 20 i think it is way too soon ...have you ever had such short cycles? maybe you've just ovulated and are a couple of days past ovulation....oh man how many days do you think you are?...:dohh:

well its not over till :witch: comes so....enjoy the rest of the 2ww.....you never know....:hugs:

:dust::dust:

:dohh: sorry if anyone read the what i posted before ...

:dohh: i posted something that was ment for an other tread (my thread):dohh:

... i was looking all over for it:dohh:

oh hun am so sorry todays test was negative big :hugs: coming your way x

:hugs: I'm so sorry...that first test you did really didn't look like an evap x

Harsh Evap!! :(

So sorry - I would have been bouncing off the walls with one of those!

Good luck :)

Im still hopeful for you Tash, its too pink to be an evap in my books.

IC's are shit and sometimes dont pick up HCG for a while. How many DPO are you? xxx

Im still hopeful for you Tash, its too pink to be an evap in my books.

IC's are shit and sometimes dont pick up HCG for a while. How many DPO are you? xxx

Hey donna...im not sure if what my dpo are. If i had my positive on my opk on the 11th how many days would that make me?? Do i count it from the 12th to today??:shrug:

Yeah I would say count from the 12th babe, so that makes you 12dpo. Have you tested on any OPK's again? Are they still dark? x x x

Yeah I would say count from the 12th babe, so that makes you 12dpo. Have you tested on any OPK's again? Are they still dark? x x x

Did one this morning and this afternoon and they are all still positive....dark positive too...not much difference from the one i posted on here. Im so confused:dohh:

See that too me seems hopeful. I know youve lost all of your PMA and its only natural to feel like its over, but it does sound promising babe, why else would you have so many dark +ve's? I just dont think IC's are very good untill after AF is due tbh. Wait till sunday or monday if you can and then try a FRER....

Good luck babe, im keeping everything crossed for you x x x

See that too me seems hopeful. I know youve lost all of your PMA and its only natural to feel like its over, but it does sound promising babe, why else would you have so many dark +ve's? I just dont think IC's are very good untill after AF is due tbh. Wait till sunday or monday if you can and then try a FRER....

Good luck babe, im keeping everything crossed for you x x x

I agree it does still sound promising. The number of +ves you've had on the opks (and with darker lines than I've ever had at ovulation time!) I think you're still in with a good chance - and it's still early to be testing :hugs: x

IC's are rubbish hun! I was getting faint pos on first response first at 9 dpo...nothing on ic..
infact by the time I got even a faint line on an ic, I was super dark on a frer! That was about 20 dpo.....

could still be.............:hugs:

I don't think you're out yet natasja...

Sending lots of luck your way xx

Hey donna sweetie...No ive not tested yet. The last opk i did was still positive. But hubby thinks i should wait and she what af does. He doesnt like me testing so much. 1. It costs a fortune and 2. I get upset,esp after this hpt test,i was really upset because i did the ic and it was negative. Bless him. So i am trying to be good and not test to see what happens with af. Im due around about the 7th August give or take a few days. Im going to go mad!Ive been really depressed after this test. I was so hoping for a positive after losing Bodhi.:cry:Maybe im just not ment to have another baby.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->