• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

pleasssseee ask your mum, I want to see that second line on a preggo test :D xxx

Come on poas hpt syle already cos ur defo preggers babes Im going to be running round :wohoo: when I see your :bfp: again :winkwink: cos you have one :bfp: already xxxxx

I'm glad you'll have some for tomorrow if you can't get one tonight :D x

It defo looks bfp to me - desperate to see your next htp! Fingers crossed for you!! xXx

Thought i would add my opk pic from this morning since ive not got anything else to pee on and just to give you girls something else to look at !!!:haha:

Hon I did an OPK as a pregnancy test and it look like this. Darker than any OPK I ever had before. Looking good for you :yipee:

Thought i would add my opk pic from this morning since ive not got anything else to pee on and just to give you girls something else to look at !!!:haha:

Hon I did an OPK as a pregnancy test and it look like this. Darker than any OPK I ever had before. Looking good for you :yipee:

Really?? Oh i hope its my turn. Im so afraid to test again! And if i do test and its negative it means that this sainsubys test was an evap.:cry:

Honey, it will be positive :happydance:

XXXX

I wish you weren't so far away... I'd drive a test over there tonight for you :lol: x

Sorry girls....will definately be testing again. Im just as impatient as you are!:dohh: Im still convinced its an evap! All this hype over a line that prob isnt a positive!:dohh:

hey u! it is gonna be another positive, there are a few on their way to you (will be with you by 1pm - i will be longed on at work to see your bfp!!) and they are all gonna be bfps!! you so deserve this my lovely xxx

its 8:30 am over here....get up!!! get up!! get up!!! and...:test:!!!
oh wait i forgot our time difference ...its probably 6:00am oups...damn time difference :wacko:!!!! what time did you say you are gonna be testing? oh man how are the hours gonna pass....:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

good luck for when you next test hun!! am sure it will be another :bfp: for you :D x

oh wait i forgot our time difference ...its probably 6:00am oups...damn time difference :wacko:!!!! what time did you say you are gonna be testing? oh man how are the hours gonna pass....:wacko:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

XXXXX

:rofl:

But it's now 8.30 over here...

Get up!!! :coffee: x

Testttttttttttttttttttttt come onnnnn test!!!!!

How could it be an evap with color? I am so sorry!!!! :hugs:

How could it be an evap with color? I am so sorry!!!! :hugs:

:shrug: Im not sure....but its the first evap ive ever had that looked like that!:dohh: Might wait untill tomorrow and test with superdrug or first response just for my own sanity..:haha:

sorry hun hugs. wonder how many dpo you are now? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->