• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please look!! UPDATED PG1

Hey girls....havent done anymore hpts yet. Havent got any to pee on. Just done another opk this morning. Still dark purple....Even took a pic!:haha: How sad am im:dohh: As soon as i get my hands on another hpt i will let you all know the result! Fingers crossed. Thanks for all the replies.:hugs:

good luck hun...n thats defo a bfp xxxx congrats xxxxx

Thought i would add my opk pic from this morning since ive not got anything else to pee on and just to give you girls something else to look at !!!:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4640dark.jpg
    IMG_4640dark.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 26
Wow that's dark!! I wish you had a hpt to pee on instead!! x x

Your lines seem to have gone past positive now :lol: ...it does look more likely that you're pregnant after your hpt - I really hope you are! x

Your lines seem to have gone past positive now :lol: ...it does look more likely that you're pregnant after your hpt - I really hope you are! x

Oh i hope i am!!:blush: I think im going to be petrified using another hpt incase its negative.:cry:

:hugs: At least if it is you know you've got lots and lots of :sex: in this month, so there's a good chance of a :bfp: in a couple of weeks anyway! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you... that line really didn't look like an evap! x

Thought i would add my opk pic from this morning since ive not got anything else to pee on and just to give you girls something else to look at !!!:haha:

That what my opk looked like and im def pregnant.
congrats hun xx

I really hope its a :bfp: cause it certainly looks like it is hun xxx

natasja!! i want to see another stick!!

natasja!! i want to see another stick!!

I know me too! Im pooping my pants,i dont think im pregnant. Just think its a nasty evap. Im actually petrified to pee on another hpt.:dohh: I should ave some tomorrow!:hugs:

You're going to make us wait until tomorrow?! :lol: ...you have a lot more patience then I do!

:coffee: x

You're going to make us wait until tomorrow?! :lol: ...you have a lot more patience then I do!

:coffee: x

:haha:I have no money to get any till saterday! Indeedaseed was kind enough to post me some for tomorrow! Bless her! MrsJD offered me some of hers too....:dohh: Everybody is offering me tests! I might see if i can borrow couple quid of mum later tonight. :winkwink:

please do we are all waiting !!!!!!!!! x x i even pee'd on a opk this morning to see if i still had a line and i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->