+ opk 9 days after mc

kaboom

Reaction score
hi girls sorry for all your losses :cry:

I had a mc 9 days ago @ 5+2 and today I got a positive opk. Is it really possible I could be ovulating this soon after a mc ?

Hi hun, sorry for your recent loss x. Have you tested negative on a pregnancy test yet or do you know if you hcg went back to zero? If not I think you still have some pregnancy hormones left which are giving you a positive on your ovulation test. I can't remember the ins and outs but I remember reading that ovulation kits read positive for both pregnant and ovulation. Maybe you could do a pregnancy test and see what that comes back at ? X

Yes I have heard opk's also pick up on HCG as well...

Thanks for your reply tinkerbell xx

I did a pregnancy test on monday and it was negative :-( I started testing with opk's on weds because I was getting lots of cervical mucus and the first one was quite dark but they've got darker and this afternoon I got a positive ?

Well it sounds like you are ovulating:happydance: looks like it time for an early night:blush: good luck Hun x

Well it sounds like you are ovulating:happydance: looks like it time for an early night:blush: good luck Hun x

thanks unfortunately my oh's working tonight so ill need to get him in the morning. we :sex: last night so that should cover it till i can get a hold of him again :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->