+ opk now mission impossible begins!!

lozzie27

Reaction score
happydance:Ok so got my 1st ever + opk after trying to use them a couple of months ago I never got a + also been using the ic ones this month as well as the tesco ones and the ic ones have nver showed more then a feint line took a tesco one this morning after a feint line on an ic one because my cervix seems to have shot really high up overnight (tmi!!!) and tesco one came up positive!!!!! Which is great but now for Mission impossible!!! My oh has not been feeling great this week we managed to dtd on Monday but I just know that he is going to not want to tonight!! He doesnt know that I have been using opks as he wants to take the ntnp approch so I am stressing already about how I am going to get him to dtd tonight so we dont miss our chance!!!!! :nope::nope:
Had a chemical pregnancy last month and would love to be prego again!!!
Anyway just wanted a rant!!!!! Wish me luck for tonight ladies!!!

Ooooooh best of luck! YAY for a + OPK!!! :)

You could just play if off that you're feeling INCREDIBLY hot for him and that you just NEED him sooooo bad if he could pleeeeeeease.... that's what I'd do :winkwink: Try enticing him with something that he really enjoys!

:dust:

wow..thats inspired me as i have never had a posi opk..
just tease him with the things he REALLY likes just like holly says..
hope u get spermie tonight

HE HE HE already started by sending texts this afternoon!!! He seems to be interested in them if you get my meaning!!! lol
Fx crossed!!
Yes I have never had a pos opk b4 and was starting to get realy fed up but the tesco ones seem to work good!!! Wont be wasting my money on the ic ones again!!

HE HE HE already started by sending texts this afternoon!!! He seems to be interested in them if you get my meaning!!! lol
Fx crossed!!
Yes I have never had a pos opk b4 and was starting to get realy fed up but the tesco ones seem to work good!!! Wont be wasting my money on the ic ones again!!

thats good to know..how much are they?
sounds positive about the teasing hun :blush:

mission accomplished ;0)!!!!!!!
Baileykenz the opks from tescos are quite expensive about seven pounds for seven but they are really good if you know ish when your ov date is and just use a pack around them days like I said i found the ic ones rubbish!!! Good luck

Baileykenz the opks from tescos are quite expensive about seven pounds for seven but they are really good if you know ish when your ov date is and just use a pack around them days like I said i found the ic ones rubbish!!! Good luck

wowwww:thumbup:

thats great news..:happydance:

i may give them tescos ones a bash as u have never had a pos on ics and neither have i

:happydance: GO LOZZIE! it's your birthday! GO LOZZIE! it's your birthday! :happydance: lol .. I am glad mission was completed!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->