• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

I do see a line again. I love seeing progession. Did u try anything diff this cycle?

Thanks!
Not too much different really... We had a mc in October, I've heard that can make you more fertile?! We also bd a lot more - 2 days before, the day of and the following 3 days. And I got my first smilie on the digi OPK along with full on O pains so it was easy to know when it happened! But then I kept getting the positive OPKs so we bd even more :haha: ya know, just in case :thumbup:

Hehe. Isn't it fun. Its kind of exciting to just see a +opk. Im telling u my last bfp was everything ur explaining. I got an almost +opk opk but no O pains which is unusual to me :( not feeling to hopeful this month. + it was my second 8 week loss this year and im kinda feeling like my body needs a break this time. Idk just confused I guess.

What did your o pains feel like? I felt them too on my right side for the first time ever on cd27, that's what prompted me to do an opk! It was positive then cd28 super positive!!! So maybe I'm 6dpo. Do you count your o day as the day you felt your o pains?

Its kind of like an annoying cramping/ pulling pain in either your left or right side. Just an annoying pain I would say. I've noticed the last 2 times I got pregnant from my left ovary and its always the side that bugs me more.

Yah mine was a noticeable twingy pain on the right side like it was trying to push the egg out. Should I count that as o day???

If you had the pains and a +opk I would count that as o day. Do you temp?

No I don't temp! I think I need to start if I don't get my bfp this cycle. I just feel a lil intimidated by it lol

I was the same way but it actually is really simple after ur first cycle or so. It rreally helps give u a better judge of things. I know what you mean thooo. Im feeling like just giving it all up and letting it happen now tho. Its getting to hard... been ttc for a year now... blahhhhhhhh

Sticky sticky babydust... :)

Just got another -opk.. its lighter than yesterday so im thinking I've missed my surge :/
you girls are in tho.. yayyy

Legs sorry for your recent loss.:flower: Are you gonna test again tomorrow? I'll be watching!!! I'll be 7dpo so I might just test too. (7dpo id the latest I would be). Here we gpo again! I've been testing like a mad woman!!!:dohh:

Legs sorry for your recent loss.:flower: Are you gonna test again tomorrow? I'll be watching!!! I'll be 7dpo so I might just test too. (7dpo id the latest I would be). Here we gpo again! I've been testing like a mad woman!!!:dohh:

Thanks hun :hugs:
I plan to test tomorrow with fmu (for the hpt) and I'll do another opk in the afternoon! I'll keep you posted :thumbup:
Let me know if you test tomorrow too! FX'd for us both (but it's still early so no let downs if it's a bfn, because it WILL turn into a bfp! - because we must think positive right?! I've always liked the saying "pregnant until proven otherwise!" hehe)

Amen! I will be checking on ya tomorrow! I don't think I'll test until Friday....well I'll try not to! I figure the day after Thanksgiving is good, but it would be nice to have good news for Thanksgiving.:) Then I won't feel so bad eating for 2!!! I'll be doing that anyway! LOL!:xmas14:

Hi there! It's been a hectic few days so I haven't updated this thread! My OPKs have gone back to negative but certainly aren't as faint as they normally are at this point in my cycle... so holding out hope! The hpt is stark bfn as far as I can tell...

I still have sore bbs, lots of watery almost "ewcm-type" cm, had a real hard time falling asleep and staying asleep and I had to get up 5x to wee last night :saywhat: I couldn't believe it, I didn't have any excess amounts of liquid before bed either so I don't know why that was :shrug:

I so hope all of this leads to our :bfp:
I'm going to hold off on testing again until the day after Thanksgiving!

FX'd!

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20111122_163637-1.jpg
    IMG_20111122_163637-1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 44
That is still pretty dark even though it's not +. I'm hoping this is the month! I agree I'm not testing til Friday too. I'm no later than 7dpo today and I tested like a dork on $tree....bfn. Shocker! My opk went really negative yesterday, so I'm assuming I had a late o. Not pcos then. :)

Keep updated on Friday!:thumbup: Happy Thanksgiving!:dust::dust:

That is still pretty dark even though it's not +. I'm hoping this is the month! I agree I'm not testing til Friday too. I'm no later than 7dpo today and I tested like a dork on $tree....bfn. Shocker! My opk went really negative yesterday, so I'm assuming I had a late o. Not pcos then. :)

Keep updated on Friday!:thumbup: Happy Thanksgiving!:dust::dust:

Thanks! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you too - hopefully we both come back Friday with our :bfp:!!

:dust:

Please forgive me for posting so much :flower: but I am so extremely hopeful this cycle... :thumbup:

Newest symptoms - (9dpo) I'm extremely thirsty, and have to pee every hour or two since last night and it's (tmi) still concentrated enough to take these opks (I swear I'm saving the rest of the hpt for 11dpo and beyond! :haha:)

I'm going to take another OPK tomorrow only if I can manage to hold me wee for 4hrs:rofl:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!

Baby dust to all! :dust: (Happy Thanksgiving!)

**OPK taken at 10pm ~ wee only held a little over an hr :wacko:
but I'm soooo sleepy I knew I wouldn't test later this evening if I didn't do it now lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111123_222201-1.jpg
    IMG_20111123_222201-1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
I'm like a kid waiting impatiently for xmas morning :xmas1:

:rofl:

So like I said in my last post I will not be taking another hpt until tomorrow (I can't wait :haha:) but I was finally able to hold my wee for almost 4hrs, yes, success!! :happydance:

So these are the results of my OPK - test taken at 10am (not w/ fmu)... seems like they are starting to go dark again :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20111124_100655-1.jpg
    IMG_20111124_100655-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
Happy Turkey day! I just got done doing my Black Friday shopping online...forget the crowds. I almost forgot about testing until I visited bnb again! Girl, I am sooo bloated, pee every hour....maybe it's from feasting all day, but I swear I feel different. Anyway, I can't wait to see your results tomorrow! I'm gonna wait to test til Monday. I have another Thanksgiving feast to go to tomorrow at the in laws, so goodness! I'm definately eating for 2!

Happy Turkey day! I just got done doing my Black Friday shopping online...forget the crowds. I almost forgot about testing until I visited bnb again! Girl, I am sooo bloated, pee every hour....maybe it's from feasting all day, but I swear I feel different. Anyway, I can't wait to see your results tomorrow! I'm gonna wait to test til Monday. I have another Thanksgiving feast to go to tomorrow at the in laws, so goodness! I'm definately eating for 2!

Ooohh!! Sounds promising!! I may wait until Monday as well! I took a test this morning (yep, I caved :dohh:)
And it looks negative... I still have loads of symptoms though... Someone mentioned I should wait 4 days after the implantation bleeding I *think* I had on 9-10dpo... So Sunday or Monday should be more accurate!!
Hoping it's the start of a :bfp:!!!!

FX for us both!!

Attachments

• IMG_20111125_071612-1.jpg
    IMG_20111125_071612-1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members