OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

I will wait until my urine will be a bit concentrated, i took an opk literally after i had a cup of tea, and it was a light pink line

I will wait until my urine will be a bit concentrated, i took an opk literally after i had a cup of tea, and it was a light pink line

How are you today?
Have you tested with another OPK yet?!

Hello beautiful ladies thank you for your support,, but unfortunately af got be this morning, i had cramps last night, the weird thing is i got a faint positive this morning on my hpt, i think im having another miscarriage
Im finding it hard to walk and managed to get myself onto the computer, bbs still tender but it feels like my uterus is going to cave in and fall out.. bad pain, ok well im going to take it easy today,
Much love to all, good luck everyone see you all later for another cycle xx

Hello beautiful ladies thank you for your support,, but unfortunately af got be this morning, i had cramps last night, the weird thing is i got a faint positive this morning on my hpt, i think im having another miscarriage
Im finding it hard to walk and managed to get myself onto the computer, bbs still tender but it feels like my uterus is going to cave in and fall out.. bad pain, ok well im going to take it easy today,
Much love to all, good luck everyone see you all later for another cycle xx

I am sooo very sorry sweetie :hugs: I hope the pain subsides quickly. If it gets bad though please go to the hospital, especially since you got a faint positive... Maybe this is break through bleeding and not AF (I had that with my first pregnancy). Best Either way though, please take it easy, take good care hun! Sending you lots of love and hugs! :hugs:

Aww sharnw Im so sorry! We were all rooting for you! Take it easy and rest up, like legs says you never know maybe breakthrough bleeding, if not lots of :hugs: to you and best of luck for next cycle xxx

Sorry to hear that! :( Test again in a few days just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->