OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

:cloud9:

I think we did it! Looks like those nearly positive OPKs weren't messing around! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I'm 14dpo - AF is officially a day late - took this with fmu and the second line came up within 3 minutes!
I'm still in shock, still shaking... I knew I had a strong feeling this cycle but to actually see it is just amazing!!!
Thank you sooooo much ladies for keeping me sane during this crazy POAS addiction of mine! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20111127_214606-1.jpg
    IMG_20111127_214606-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 33
Wow I just noticed how dark the opk was on 13dpo!!! I tested today too and didn;t get a dark enough line to say bfp...I think I'm seeing things. It's a frer I'm either 11 or 12dpo, I'm gonna wait to see if af shows weds.

Congrats again girl!!! You must be elated!!!! What were your symptoms?

Wow I just noticed how dark the opk was on 13dpo!!! I tested today too and didn;t get a dark enough line to say bfp...I think I'm seeing things. It's a frer I'm either 11 or 12dpo, I'm gonna wait to see if af shows weds.

Congrats again girl!!! You must be elated!!!! What were your symptoms?

Do you have a pic?! Oooh I'm getting excited for you!!! :thumbup:

And thanks, yea - I'm still in shock - it want sink in until I have my first scan I'm sure!

Symptoms -
1dpo - sharp O pains - lots of ewcm - sore boobs
2dpo - mild O pains - mild pulling/pinching that continues even now - sore bbs
3dpo - cramping - bbs still sore - lots of cm
4-6dpo - mild cramping, emotional, lots of cm (creamy now) sex drive is crazy (nearly positive opks)
7-8dpo - waves of dizzyness and nausea, which continues even now - cramping/pulling feeling down under. lots of cm (tinted pink a few times) - bbs even more sore - can smell everything (faint bfp - thought it was an evap though) Vivid dreams about getting a bfp
9dpo - pink cm once mixed with lots of lotiony cm - Cervix seemed sensitive - very very sore bbs - headache - mild heartburn - twinges in uterus - starting to pee more often
10dpo - so very thirsty - one more episode of pink cm - bbs sore - lots of cm - having to pee every 2-3hrs
11-12dpo - cp very high - nearly positive opks - sore bbs - peeing constantly - iron taste in my mouth - mild cramping in lower back - faint positive on hpt
13dpo - lots of energy - restless sleep - everything smells bad - lots of cm - bbs sore
14dpo - bfp with fmu - so far today I've had some heartburn and mild cramping (nothing like AF though). And I keep getting dizzy and my stomach feels empty even though I ate about 30 minutes ago...plus I'm still peeing constaintly

So for the ramble up there - and I'm sure I missed a few little things :haha: but, I should mention, a lot of those "symptoms" I experienced every cycle so I'm not sure how much of it is from being preggers but at least we do know that the OPKs really were picking up the hcg!

:cloud9:

I think we did it! Looks like those nearly positive OPKs weren't messing around! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I'm 14dpo - AF is officially a day late - took this with fmu and the second line came up within 3 minutes!
I'm still in shock, still shaking... I knew I had a strong feeling this cycle but to actually see it is just amazing!!!
Thank you sooooo much ladies for keeping me sane during this crazy POAS addiction of mine! :flower:

WOO HOO so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!:hugs:

what a brilliant outcome to this thread!! Fantastic news!! Gives me one more thing to be peeing on in the 2ww tho haha

what a brilliant outcome to this thread!! Fantastic news!! Gives me one more thing to be peeing on in the 2ww tho haha

ME TOO HAHA:dust:

Teehee! I don't blame either of you! Why do you think I went POAS mad this month?! :haha:

I'd recommend the wondfo cheapy tests off of Amazon! They keep the $$$ to a minimum :thumbup:

Sending lots of luck and baby dust ladies!! :dust:

Well, I think I'm out. I'm wiping brown on tp and af is due in 2 days I think...don't know for sure since opk's were dark 6 days in a row..:cry: I did everything right too. I bd'd on +opk's even thought they stayed dark for a few days. I thought I covered all my bases. I'm on cd41, and really hate thinking I'll have to wait another 27 days for O like this cycle. I don;t know. Now I just wait for full on flow! Death to the witch!:gun::witch:..lol.

Well, I think I'm out. I'm wiping brown on tp and af is due in 2 days I think...don't know for sure since opk's were dark 6 days in a row..:cry: I did everything right too. I bd'd on +opk's even thought they stayed dark for a few days. I thought I covered all my bases. I'm on cd41, and really hate thinking I'll have to wait another 27 days for O like this cycle. I don;t know. Now I just wait for full on flow! Death to the witch!:gun::witch:..lol.

Aw damn hun... maybe it's late implantation bleeding (that is always brown/old blood)?! FX'd that's the case! Keep me posted! :af: :af: :af:

I have a late cycle expecting a 32 day cycle ovulated on day 21 or 22 going by my 1st or 2nd +opk's,, they were dark +'s for 5 days, they are now faint, ( but i like to POAS) :rofl:

6 days left :af:

I have a late cycle expecting a 32 day cycle ovulated on day 21 or 22 going by my 1st or 2nd +opk's,, they were dark +'s for 5 days, they are now faint, ( but i like to POAS) :rofl:

6 days left :af:

:af: :af: :af: Got all my crossables crossed for you!!
Feeling any symptoms?

Just sore bb's lol
day 26, faint.
test got a bit dark again, day 27

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 10
Just sore bb's lol
day 26, faint.
test got a bit dark again, day 27

I had this same issue. I had 6 dyas of dark opk's with one super dark, but the rest defiantely dark enough to consider positive. I'm confused as to when I actually o'd that was cd27-cd32 of +opk's then -cd34....I'm spotting brown a bit, so wishful thinking will be IB, but realistic it's probably early af spotting. :(
Good luck to you keep posted!:dust:

Oh, but it's pretty awesome how legs got her BFP and was testing bfn on hpt's and dark opk's pretty early on! She proved opk's can pick up hcg before an hpt! Thanks legs!!!

Yes it is amazing!! fingers super X'd for you!!! Hope you get your

:bfp::test:

Seriously Im having some eye line issues :laugh2:

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads