OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

I am still stalking this thread waiting to see sharnw's bfp!!!! :)

Hi girls, no af yet, fmu with first response test and BFN ;( ;(
I just want to know :( i think i will be joining you Kros330

I am still stalking this thread waiting to see sharnw's bfp!!!! :)

Ahh!! I don't know if I missed it before but I see your siggy!! YOU'RE PREGGERS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations hun!! That is just fantastic! How are you feeling?

Hi girls, no af yet, fmu with first response test and BFN ;( ;(
I just want to know :( i think i will be joining you Kros330

Sorry you got a bfn this morning! You're not out yet, though!

Remember I didn't get my first bfp until 14dpo! :af:

ok :) I'l keep you's posted, there's still hope thank you

it come up in 30 seconds after dipping

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 28
Oh and I don't think evaps show that quickly either!!

Soooo soooo hoping this is it for you!!! (I already really think it is though!!)

Keep us posted! I really think it is a BFP!!!!!

Hello, hope you get your BFP. I love looking at the pics of ov test, I always get confused about how dark the lines should be. And i'm glad i'm not the only one who has line eye.:thumbup:
Keep us posted! I really think it is a BFP!!!!!

Ahhhhh sharnw I think that might be your bfp!! what makes you think its an evap?? its looking good to me!! Strange looking tests tho never seen them before, what kind are they?

yeah, test test!! tho i really dont think you need to...

Hey ladies they were cheapies off ebay,
I tested with the good brand (first response) this morning , and its 1 lonely pink line :( af still hasn't arrived yet, i wish i knew whats going on in there

I tested with the good brand (first response) this morning , and its 1 lonely pink line :( af still hasn't arrived yet, i wish i knew whats going on in there

First response might not be as sensitive as the ic?! Not sure but you're still very much in! I'd say, if you can manage, wait until Saturday and test again with FMU! :af:

First response might not be as sensitive as the ic?! Not sure but you're still very much in! I'd say, if you can manage, wait until Saturday and test again with FMU! :af:

Ok i'l wait, checked cp and its ((HIGH))

Ok i'l wait, checked cp and its ((HIGH))

That's a great sign your cp is high! FX'd! Have you done an opk lately? (Just to see)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->