OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

I think im out cp bit low again, no more of that pink cm, i think af was telling me she's on her way. Miss calculated, im actually due on the 6th :( i think im out, still a bfn

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? :flower:

kros330 & Sharnw - :test: again yet?!?!

I have not tested yet. I think I'm only 8-9 dpo so I think it too early. I don't want to be let down! I'm going to try and wait till we'd to test. I
Having really sore full bbs and some minor pains in ovaries..... Please be my month!

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? :flower:

kros330 & Sharnw - :test: again yet?!?!

I have not tested yet. I think I'm only 8-9 dpo so I think it too early. I don't want to be let down! I'm going to try and wait till we'd to test. I
Having really sore full bbs and some minor pains in ovaries..... Please be my month!

Me too my bbs are full an sore, some veins around nips, i hope i dont get let down :(

Hey Ladies! Happy Monday! So I went to the dr's last monday and she ordered a progesterone test to see if I had ovulated. I hadn't heard anything back at all last week so I was starting to worry. I called today and they called back and stated all my levels were normal and I had ovulated. This morning I took an IC and an OPK. IC was negative. I saw a line after a few minutes but it doesnt look to have any color to it. The opk had some color to it so I took that again around noon and its close to positive. No signs other than really tender and sore boobies since ovulation.. I hate waiting but Im again just not feeling it. I really wanted my BFP for xmas! :cry:

Hey Ladies! Happy Monday! So I went to the dr's last monday and she ordered a progesterone test to see if I had ovulated. I hadn't heard anything back at all last week so I was starting to worry. I called today and they called back and stated all my levels were normal and I had ovulated. This morning I took an IC and an OPK. IC was negative. I saw a line after a few minutes but it doesnt look to have any color to it. The opk had some color to it so I took that again around noon and its close to positive. No signs other than really tender and sore boobies since ovulation.. I hate waiting but Im again just not feeling it. I really wanted my BFP for xmas! :cry:

Hiya hun! Happy Monday! :coffee:
That's great news to know you've ovulated! And the sore bbs and nearly positive OPK is a good sign! FX'd for you to get our :bfp:

Sounds very good Kros330!!

I think im definatly out, cp super low and open for af

AF due today :( 11dpo

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 13
Well have to wait it out for another day for the witch to arrive :/ hope she's a NO show! little flutter happening in my tummy hope there's a little bean in there.... IN MY DREAMS!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Still no witch, due yesterday... :af::af::af:

Sore bbs, kept getting a broken sleep last night, soft cervix and cervix mid and.... :BFN:

I even did a tweak lol, but yes :( so confused the witch is playin games with me

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 20
I totally see pink on the first test!! It's really looking like the start of your :bfp: Sooooo excited for you!!

Me too! :D i hope so! thank you legs333

Im sorry Sharnw. Maybe it was just diluted urine?

I think I am out for this month. Started having some worse cramping last night and in to this morning. I had some spotting this morning as well and a huge temp dip. :cry: Good luck to every one else and I hope there are a lot of BFP's in our future!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->