OPK 's ..I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
ok SUNDAY
Count Day 13 (December 18th) Positive OPK smiley face at 10:50 AM
Count Day 13 same day positive OPK at 8:37 PM
MONDAY
So now i get it that it means 24 to 36 hours to Ovulation, right? So now I just took a test
December 19th day 14 8:47am positive
3:05 PM positive.. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

So now what I don't get is from the first positive which was Sunday at 10:50am till today at 3:05pm is 28 hrs???? So I should not be getting a positive at 3:05 cause that would mean another 24 hrs?? It can't tell if your going to ovulate in 4 hrs so why is this one at 3:05 pm positive, that would mean another 24 to 36 hrs for ovulation?????????????????
I am going NUTZO with this, help................:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Wish I could help, but I'm as confused as you as I thought I would ovulate this weekend and haven't gotten a positive on the OPK yet.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

No I always get 2 days of a positive surge. It basically means 24-36 hours from the first surge, and on the second day you are catching the tail end of it. Basically.. once you get a positive, for the next 3 days its time to party :sex:

all I know is from CBFM that once you get a peak it lasts 2 days then you are still fertile on the next high after the two peaks. Does this make sense? So really anytime during this 3 day window. xxx Good luck ladies xxx

Hi hunny
I get positives for three days. I understand it to be that you just have a stronger and longer LH surge (rather than a short one which is worse as you cant always pick it up). Go with the first and forget testing again. Just DTD everyday for four days if i was you.

Sorry Andrea, I don't understand CBFM I just used the IC sticks where you compare the lines. Maybe just use this as an excuse for lots of :sex: for the next few days (hee hee!)

Sorry Andrea.. I have no advice for ya babe.... I'm clueless and learning... But wanted to be a lil cheerleader for ya and say... Hit those sheets babe!!!! :sex:

:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"