OPK

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
My DH is asking what is the most accurate OPK that is budget friendly? I currently use Wondfo because you can get 100 of them so cheap. What does everyone think? Alll answers appreciated :thumbup:

Anyone? The reason I'm asking in this forum is because I've never been preg and what to know what is accurate. I'll greatly appreciate any responses.

Tbh Im using the clear blue digital at the moment and they were pricey and haven't worked for me this time but I used the normal digital ones when conceived my son. Alot of people recommended I just use the cheaper tests and do temping which I will do on next cycle

For opk I buy the Babi brand off amazon, and they are even cheaper than wondfo, and they work great. If I'm ovulating it is positive, wondfo is really good too. Don't waste your money on the expensive ones. If you are in fact ovulation the cheap ones will give you two dark nice lines, no mistaking it.

As far as Babi brand for hpt, I haven't tried them, i like my wondfos for that.

Good luck ttc!

I've used lots and lots of opks over the years we were ttc and for me I found the Internet cheapies you buy in bulk were the best for me. I think it was like £5 for like 100. I used the clear blue advanced for months and found them confusing and less accurate with my temps than the cheaper brands. Obviously that's just my opinion though, other ladies may have a different opinion on what worked best for them.

We used Accumed, which is made by the same company as Wondfo (but are slightly cheaper). They worked great for us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->