OPKs, LHT's, and PT's What are you using?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what everyone else is using and has used in the past as far as:

Basal Body Thermometers

LH tests

Pregnancy Tests

Internet Cheapie PT's (please specify brand)

Internet Chepie LH tests (please specify brand)

Charting app on your android

Charting app with PC version

Supplements

Sperm "friendly" lubricants (specify which brand you are using)

Men's Sperm Count and or Motility and shape and movement at home tests (specify which one you used and if it was ever backed my a doctors analysis)

Anything else you are doing/using to increase of monitor fertility

I'm trying to figure out what else to add to my arsenal of "fertility" aids and monitoring products. I would love to hear everyone's personal experiences and stories with what they have tried and LOVED and what you HATED. At this time I am using First Response LH tests, have several FRER pt's, several First Signal Walmart 88cent test (which I do like), a lot of Acumed (internet cheapie) PT's, a few One+step 10mIU Pt's (Internet cheapies), some One+Step LH tests strips, and some Rexall blue dye tests, as well as some dollar general pt's. I am not sure what to think about the FR LH tests yet as I have not got a definite green light with them yet. I did have some very cheap (i think called first choice? they were similar to the walmart cheapie pt's) LH tests that actually worked quite well. What do you have and love, what did you hate, and what do you recommened that I buy right now? I'm shopping on Amazon and I don't like the one+step LH tests, and I need better one's but the wonfo ones are a little out out of my price range, is anything else on the market comparable to them?

Basal Body Thermometers: I have no idea what brand it is. I bought it years ago at Target and it has no info on it.

Pregnancy Tests: I use old FRER that I order online.

Internet Cheapie PT's: Wondfo

Internet Chepie LH tests: Wondfo

Charting app on your android: Fertility Friend

Charting app with PC version: Fertility Friend

Supplements: Folic Acid and probiotics (We are doing a slight pink sway so avoiding a prenatal.)

Sperm "friendly" lubricants (specify which brand you are using): we used preseed with DS and this time we are using conceive plus as needed. But I tend to make a lot of my own so we haven't been using it.

Men's Sperm Count and or Motility and shape and movement at home tests (specify which one you used and if it was ever backed my a doctors analysis): I don't trust these.

Anything else you are doing/using to increase of monitor fertility: I drink grapefruit juice about two hours before dtd. It really helps increase cm. I am also on clomid so obviously that place a part too.

Thanks for the quick response! I was hoping to find a reliable Cheapie that wasn't wondfo, because they are on the "high" end of cheapies....lol Looking for something closer to the price I paid for what I have but better quality. Where do you get expired FRER's and what are you paying for them if you don't mind me asking?

They aren't expired. They are just the old style. I think they are 11 for 2. But I spent a fortune on the new ones and got a ton of false positives.

I really like wondfo. I think I pay $20 for 50 and 20 hpt. But I know a lot of people get really cheap hpt off eBay.

BBT- mabis from Amazon
OPKs- internet cheapies. I have a CBD to "confirm" if I ever get a positive
I bought a saliva microscope, I wish I didn't spend $ on it but I use it because I have it
For HPT I have a few from wal-mart and a TON of strips from wondfo

They aren't expired. They are just the old style. I think they are 11 for 2. But I spent a fortune on the new ones and got a ton of false positives.

I really like wondfo. I think I pay $20 for 50 and 20 hpt. But I know a lot of people get really cheap hpt off eBay.

A bad batch went out on the new style of FRERs? Like the New curved ones supposedly to make it easier to pee on? lol.... Who does that these days anyways, I would be too scared I would miss but barely get it and mess up the test. I always use a cup, lol. Where do you find these old FRERS if you don't mind me asking? Has there been any recalls on any of the FR tests that you know of?

BBT- mabis from Amazon
OPKs- internet cheapies. I have a CBD to "confirm" if I ever get a positive
I bought a saliva microscope, I wish I didn't spend $ on it but I use it because I have it
For HPT I have a few from wal-mart and a TON of strips from wondfo

Yeah, I have used one of those microcope things before, believe I found it at Kmart. It was useless, my saliva was never "classical" like what the picks showed, so I never knew what to think with it. Sometimes I would see ferning in part of it and just reg dried up saliva on the rest. It was just a huge DISAPPOINTMENT and VERY HARD to read and actually TRUST what you were "interpreting' as "true ferning" lol

I need HELP ladies!!! I'm trying to decide which OPK's and PT's and 10mIU's to get on Amazon right now, Wondfo is out of my budget, what else can I trust? Please help, I need to check out!!! lol

I use OneStep OPKs (I can select 20/30/40 miu to see it build easier) from amazon. I highly recommend them.

I use OneStep OPKs (I can select 20/30/40 miu to see it build easier) from amazon. I highly recommend them.

Oh, I did not know they had 20/30/40 mIU's in the LH tests, does it HAVE to get to 40 for you know you actually ovulated? How do you do it when you have different levels for the LH tests? Bc, if my 20mIU's gave me a + I would take it as the green light for my "fertile week" and do all the BDING I could get in. How does it work when you are doing 3 dif levels of LH tests?

I haven't got a positive with the 40miu yet but I'm not ovulating at the moment. I would say a positive with 30miu would be enough to confirm x

Pregnancy tests: Asda own

Internet Chepie LH tests: Onestep 20mlu

Charting app on your android: Ovia

Supplements: Folic acid. OH: Zinc

Men's Sperm Count and or Motility and shape and movement at home tests: About to buy fertilityscore

I tried BBT for a month but found it too annoying! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->