• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opk's looking good!!

happyladybugg

Reaction score
The top one is from yesterday at about 12 pm, the middle one is from 12 pm and the bottom one is from 4 pm

https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/patemchris/th_n099.jpg

I'm new to all of this opk stuff but does the bottom one look positive yet??

they are all positive - get to it girl :sex: Good luck

Thanks Wallie, I'm so excited!!! Here is my opk from 10 am this morning...I have a feeling I ov'd sometime between last night and this morning since I did another opk at 12sih and it had a very faint line on it!!! We :sex: Monday, Wednesday and last night so I have my fx'd like crazy!!! :happydance:

https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/patemchris/th_ovtests001.jpg

I would keep going if you can over the weekend :sex: as it can take up to 36 hours from a +opk to ovulate. Your opk is just detecting the LH before ovulation. Good luck though.

keep :sex: hunny I ov'd EXACTLY a week behind you- Im 6-7 dpo and couldnt tell if i Ov'd late sat night or very early sun morning as got a +++ fri, sat and a ++ sun morn but by sunday afternoon it was a negative.... so i would say either sat night or early sunday morning like me :-D and we :sex: thurs, fri, sat x2 and sun morning- good luck hunny kepp :sex: if you can!!!!!!

Hi honeybee sounds like your straight on your path to a bfp for sure...good job :sex: on all the right days you must feel very confident, well heres my not so good situation...Hubby and I :sex: last night but he didnt :blush: eeerrm finish(probably due to a few beers he had, I've been calling him a sabatoger). I'm planning on going to wake him up with a little surprise in a couple minutes because I'm afraid if I dont we wont be able to :sex: until very late tonight because we have the busiest day ever ahead of us today!!! Is there a possibilty I'm still in with a chance or have I totally missed my fertile window?? We did :sex: Wed and Thurs and I laid there for a while after and used preseed on Wed.

My Ladybugg, I found you hiding in here :hugs: With such an impressive duff log, the only way you missed the egg is if OH's swimmers went on strike :rofl:

Hi tigger I'm all over the place huh!!! Well no more worries in ladybugg land I woke Hubby up and got what I wanted...:rofl: I also used preseed :happydance: (I love that stuff) you're right tigger but I just want to make sure I don't waste this ov because it was such a suprise and lucky blessing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->