Orange Urine?!

mellylou88

Mummy To A Baby Boy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies (sorry for the TMI)

I'm 32+3 But every time I go to the loo my wee is orange?!

I'm confused what could this be?

Thanks

Mines alot darker/ orange too, I don't think it's anything though

could u be a bit dehydrated hon?
or do u take multi vits that can change colour of urine?
or could be uti?
id try drinking more for the day and see if it fixes it , if not get ur doc to check for uti xx

Have you been eating any red or orange foods? When I eat beetroot my wee goes purple!

You could also be dehydrated, try to drink at least 1-2 litres of water a day.

I had a stomach bug yesterday and couldn't keep any food down, only managed to sip on water throughout the day, slept mostly so maybe it is the dehydration??

most likely is hon, i had tummy bug for nearly 2 weeks recently and my pee was soo orange and practically non existent :) drink lots and u will be fine again in no time ;) xx

Thank you, was starting to panic thinking something was wrong with the little man :) x

when i had the tummy bug i rang my doc and all cos was worried he would be lacking if i wasnt eating, she said no way, only me missing out not bub :)
so its all good ;)

Phew! That's put my mind at rest, feeling alot better today so trying to eat little and often :) thought it was morning sickness rearing its ugly head at first!

Must be dehydration.

My wee looks like Iron Bru in the mornings, I must sweat loads in my sleep!

I ate lots of bell peppers one day and my poo was red the next day!

Crazy what stuff can do to ur body n panic you

Hi Ladies (sorry for the TMI)

I'm 32+3 But every time I go to the loo my wee is orange?!

I'm confused what could this be?

Thanks

Mine is orange too and I have a bladder infection and my Dr put me on antibiotics for 5 days. I was a little freaked out when I saw that as I have been drinking a ton of water because my fluid is a little low, so I figured something was wrong.

Must be dehydration.

My wee looks like Iron Bru in the mornings, I must sweat loads in my sleep!

I'm waking up about 3 or 4 times in the night and just soaked with sweat, didn't realise until I read what you put that would cause dehydration as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->