Ordered the pram!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:happydance: So exited i am lol!
We went for the Quinny Buzz in black with a black carrycot, and a pick and black car seat!! :cloud9: I had to buy the car seat now cos they didnt do it on the nursery plan, but i got that for £90 i got £10 off, then the buzz and carrycot came to £377 so i think it was not a bad deal really!
Cant wait to use it now though not bein delived til 8th jan i cant wait!!!

I got a gorgeous Pink snowsuit too!

:headspin: Awesome. Too Bad you have to wait until Jan.....

Good choice!xx

We went and priced ours up yesterday .... killer :rofl:

299 for buggy
99 car seat
few quid extras

Its a nightmare how much things are really.

Ive just been on the mothercare website an i swear the carseat ive ordered is red :cry: lol it looks pink but then it could be red.

I can change it anyway so its not really a problem!
x

Maxi one? Theres loads of diff colours :D

I just thought ide update this, i went too see the car seat that we had ordered and it was minging, we ordered the Indian Spice maxi cosi and it was a dark pink which was nice but had orange round the sides which i knew about an thought would look ok, but the material round the side was a khaki green :wacko: not nice lol! Anyway ive changed it for the black one now think its best all round!
x

I LOVED a maxi cosi seat it was a gorgeous pink and its in my local mothercare ....

I wanna get it for ellie its £129.99 . but it takes them up to age 4 so a good deal really.

Maddie's britax with the pink pinstripe was a bargin i got it for £80 and she is comfy init!

xxx

I just thought ide update this, i went too see the car seat that we had ordered and it was minging, we ordered the Indian Spice maxi cosi and it was a dark pink which was nice but had orange round the sides which i knew about an thought would look ok, but the material round the side was a khaki green :wacko: not nice lol! Anyway ive changed it for the black one now think its best all round!
x
I wasn't keen on any of the pink ones from brochure mainly because the one I did think ooooo was pink and brown wtf lol so we're going with black & red I think and the black & red cosy toes etc for the apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->