Organic baby sunscreen recommendations....

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
Can you recommend your faves and best place to buy them....:)
Oooh, and I need one suitable fir a 9 week old bubba xx

shade ;-) im playing i dunno..... shades pretty organic though :p

there's an ad in the latest green parent mag for some organic baby sunscreen and I think it has a discount code or something too. Leyla's just gone to sleep in the bedroom and it's in there though so I'll have a look tomorrow morning :)

Got it when I checked on Leyla!

It's at www.organicchildren.com. SPF25 - There's a code 'SUNNY1' - not sure if that's for £4 off (or if you get that anyway, making it £10.75) or if it's for free delivery on your first order. The offer ends on 30th May.

hmm just saw that it's children's, don't know if you can use that on a baby. I don't know what the difference is!

whats wrong with ambre solaire or whatever its called? thats what we use? now youre gna tell me theres something horrible in it :(

x

Jason Kids Sun Block SPF46 ...all natural and cruelty free of course. You can get it from Amazon among other places. And yes Ellie, Ambre Solaire is made by Garnier so animal tested I'm afraid.

Jason Kids Sun Block SPF46 ...all natural and cruelty free of course. You can get it from Amazon among other places. And yes Ellie, Ambre Solaire is made by Garnier so animal tested I'm afraid.
Exactly.... :(
Barbaric b*stards that they are. Can you believe in this day and age it's even still allowed....Terrible :'(

Ok, so had a look at the two recommended and the Laverna one, but it seems they all say 6months +.
Hmmmm, do you think they'd be ok??xx

Lavera do a baby and child one, and it's nice.
https://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=56

Ok, so had a look at the two recommended and the Laverna one, but it seems they all say 6months +.
Hmmmm, do you think they'd be ok??xx

I think they'd be OK. If I remember rightly I did use the Jason one on Sapphire last summer. I think if they are natual ingredients rather than the usual chemicals they should be gentle enough for a younger baby. You could always do a little patch test to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->