Orgasm during birth?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
What?!? I was just doing some research on giving birth and came across several pages talking about women who actually orgasm during childbirth and don't feel any pain. Can this even be true? Anyone ever hear of this?

i saw this aswell - I have no idea how this can be possible, apparently it's to do with the breathing technique but I don't believe any of it!! lol

I have heard of this but I'd be very interested to find out if anyone knows anybody who has actually had an orgasm in labour...in my experience it wasn't even nearly that kind of sensation!

I've heard this, too. I saw some videos about it on youtube when I was searching birth videos. I found it really interesting but I don't expect to be feeling pleasure when I go into labor (I'm definitely not opposed to it though). Lol.

I've seen dome vids on YouTube about this. I think it would take some serious mind over matter.

I just read the title of the thread to my husband and he said 'I don't think the midwife would appreciate it if I did'. Made me laugh :haha:

Lol I think people train themselves to orgasm during childbirth? But I really dont know how successful that would be if I'm honest?! I know it wouldnt work for me anyway lol xx

mind over matter? Hefty bloody fanny more like!!! pmsl!!!

I didnt orgasm dring birth but i def think i could do

omg iv never even heard of this :wacko: lol but i think it sounds really strange to me kind of creepy tbh! the last thing on my mind while pushing my baby out was anything sexual!!!! only that i couldnt wait to meet my son just another few mins and he will be here ect ect im sure u all no what i mean x

Actually giving birth doesn't hurt. When you're pushing the pain of the contraction gpes and when the baby cones out its such a huge relief that I can see why some women would. X

Actually giving birth doesn't hurt. When you're pushing the pain of the contraction gpes and when the baby cones out its such a huge relief that I can see why some women would. X

i agree

When it happened to me I'd been in labour about 14 hours and was halfway down my second bottle of gas and air. I was so out of it and relaxed, more than I'd ever been before in my life. I think the combination of that, my breathing through the contractions/pushing and baby's head/body pressing down, caused it.

It was certainly not pre-determined, nor something I'd share with my DS. I'm not weird or strange. It was just one of those things, like emptying your bowels, that can happen in labour.

Pip x

No chance I could. I would die of embarrassement if it did happen, so would just refuse it! lol. Having my mom there, my midwife...I'd rather poop on the table thanks!

No chance I could. I would die of embarrassement if it did happen, so would just refuse it! lol. Having my mom there, my midwife...I'd rather poop on the table thanks!

I doubt I would either. And I don't think I would want to poop either. In fact really hoping that I don't LOL waay too embarrassing. And even though the nurses don't say anything about it I know my husband would comment and make me feel so embarrased and horrible about it.

When it happened to me I'd been in labour about 14 hours and was halfway down my second bottle of gas and air. I was so out of it and relaxed, more than I'd ever been before in my life. I think the combination of that, my breathing through the contractions/pushing and baby's head/body pressing down, caused it.

It was certainly not pre-determined, nor something I'd share with my DS. I'm not weird or strange. It was just one of those things, like emptying your bowels, that can happen in labour.

Pip x

I can't even imagine. At least it was a good experience for you.

https://www.orgasmicbirth.com/
i looked it up on here before after having LO#3 as i didnt think it was even possible but the more i read and think about my own births the more i realise how close you can be or how you can have an orgasm during labour/birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->