• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Im fine, still feeling very damp. Bit no pains or tightenings or anything and bubs is moving just the same. Maybe its discharge eww. But still its abit un-nerving!!. See what they say in the morning, scan at 8.30am.

Any niggles Amy...soooooooo close now :D

Did you end up going out Mummy?

Hey Shiv hows the girls?

No nothing yet hun. Glad your ok I'll check on here later after your scan. Fingers crossed all is Well for you x x o

Will be thinking of you Mam :hugs:

No we didn't, my oh came up with a great plan and went and picked up a pizza express meal so we had starter and main with a side so it felt like a meal out just without having the leave the house!
Still got this bloomin cold :grr: need it to disapear before labour starts!

Everything looked fine, consultant said the fluid could replenish itself and thats what looks like has happend :D. Little miss was practising breathing too. I feel so much better, didnt realise how worried I was until I got in that scan room lol x

Thanks girls! Yeah pretty much now finally x

How's everyone?

Well i thought last night was the night as i was having contractions for a couple of hours, but no it was just baby teasing me! apart from a few in the night nothing today :(

Just been to midwife, she said he's very low now so really its just a waiting game...

Taking Thomas swimming later, maybe that'll start something off again?!..:shrug:

eek sounds like it won't be long for you 30mummy! how exciting? Are you all prepared?

Amy how are you,any signs?

Yes I think so Shiv! My oh is off work tomorrow and obviously the weekend so be a great time for baby to come along, going to get on my ball tonight :happydance:

he'll be here before you know it mummy! Nothing here x x

Hope so, just walked up hill to watch our Christmas lights being turned on and then back (obviously!) and its given me a lot of cramps, ouch :(

oooh 2 babies arriving any day, so exciting, cant wait to hear of their arrivals :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->