• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Not signs for me today :( Going to go for a walk in a bit i think, its going to hurt i know but supposedly it helps! :shrug:

COME ON BABIES :) Girls hope youre gonna start parenting journals x x x

I know, i've had enough now! Can't believe the other night felt like it was the start of the real deal and since then, nothing really...

Yes i think i will do one :)

hurumph i felt sure i would log on to see baby news!

I wish i could give you good news girls, as i am sooo uncomfortable and in pain. My hip/and or leg keeps seizing up as well. :(
Hope you and babies are well x

Not long now though Mummy, get bouncing on that ball :haha:

I have my growth scan tomorrow, gonna mention my hips as they seem ok through the day but at night I don't know what to do with myself because as soon as I lie on them they really hurt. Maybe its just something Im gonna have to deal with lol

Goodluck tomorrow mam :)

Thanks i will do, even though my oh laughs at me bouncing away! :haha:

Have you read that post in 3rd trimester...about walking up the stairs sideways to help bring on labour...people will try anything I suppose haha

No i haven't! :haha: I have tried most of the old wives tales but to be honest its just when the baby is ready really isn't it! :(

New week, yay! Getting closer :)

Mam- Let us know how your scan goes x
Amy-How you doing hun? x

Good luck girls for scans etc...Hope we see a baby born this week :) x x

How is everyone?

Scan went fine shes now around 4lb 10oz :D, she was breathing away too!

glad your scan went Well mam and happy new weeks girls. Im ok not to bad x x

When do you see the midwife next Amy? are you planning on having a sweep? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"