• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

:D

Have you got a maternity bather? I would love to go swimming because Im not just fat now..Im pregnant! :haha: but can never find any maternity bathers.

Yes i've got a maternity tankini from mothercare, which is quite handy when you have to wee alot compared to getting swimming costume off! :haha:

I went swimming with DH and Sophia when I was 39 weeks pregnant and the size of a house, the looks i got1 I think people were thinking "what if her waters break whilst she is next to us in the pool"!

Would you even notice if they did :haha:. Im going to have alook in Mothercare tomorrow I could really do with a swim :D.

Growth scan tomorrow girls eeek!! Wonder what the little chunk weighs now...any guesses? she was 2lb 14oz at 27+3

I'm not sure! I didn't know mine went when i was in the birthing pool, although i was contracting already!

Ooo i guess 3lb 14 :)

My waters went when I went in and they gave me a internal. They went with a sort of popping feeling and gave me a fright lol

Woo hoo, full term yay! Although i'm not ready for baby today, feeling bit rubbish and can't go out and get any lemsip to make me feel better as oh is expecting a delivery! :grr:

Hows everyone today? x

Hi girls,
happy new weeks!!
im still full of cold so no energy for labour either lol xx

Happy new weeks everyone!!

Baby was weighing in at 3lb 11oz today :haha:. I have a scan next Monday and another one the Monday after to check growth. So not as big as I think they thought...phew!!

Hmmm 1 less trip to the toilet through the night? :haha:

glad your scan went Well mam. My little man was 3lb 7oz at 30 weeks x

Had some quite painful bh's for couple of hours last night in bed, and he didn't seem to stop fidgeting either! actually he's been more active for last couple of days now, don't know if it means anything?! :shrug:

Happy 39 weeks Amy, really close for you now :)

How's everyone doing these last few days?

Been trying to bounce on my ball but Thomas wants to keep joining in! Trying to bounce with a 2 year old on your lap is hard work!
Just eaten a v hot chilli, see what the baby makes of that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->