• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I really need to get a birthing ball...but will it holdmy fat ass :haha:.

Have u had any little pains or anything yet?

Ive started craving fizzy pop,I would rather have that then food!. But yummm that chilli sounds nice. Think I might make one tomorrow x

I think they hold up to 15/16stone but i'm not 100% sorry hun x

Haven't had any bh's or anything for a few days now :shrug: thought they would increase closer to dd not disapear!

Hopefully something happens soon, you and Amy are soooo close now!

My BH are really high up, I dont know if thats normal lol

Actually Ive just felt my tummy and its all soft at the bottom and rock hard at the top. Must be baby butt :haha:. How are you feeling in general? x

quite tired, even though im sleeping alrite n cervix pain when i walk but otherwise pretty good thanks hun x

Try and take it easy :). I feel ok at the minute but I know the tiredness will come later on lol. Anyone know what the deal is with RLT? When to take it how much etc?

Yeah i try but its easier said than done with another lo' isn't it!
My oh and i are suposed to be going out for a meal tonight, and Thomas going to his Grandma's but i really can't get enthusastic about it for some reason! When i asked her i thought it'd be nice to have a last night out before baby comes along but now i don't fancy it even though oh says we can go anywhere!!

RLT- everyone has different opinions on it, but i started drinking 1 cup from 31 weeks and increased it by a cup every 2 weeks so i am on 4 cups now. It doesn't induce labour just meant to help make your contractions more effective so i wasn't worried about starting early. It works best when its been able to build up over a few weeks. Just take it slowly and see how your body responds, some women get a lot of bh's afterwards..

You will regret not going out if you dont go. Have a lovely time where ever you decide to go :D.

Oooo Im gonna start from next week with some RLT, just have to find somewhere that sells it, weve only been able to find the tablets.

your probably right just have 2 pull myself together! I get mine from tesco's :)

I never even thought of looking in Tesco, what is it kept with?. I can never be bothered to get ready to go out, I havent got the get up and go in me to make a effort these days. I really just wanna tie my hair up and lounge about...drinking cola lol

Just with the herbal teas mam, the brand is clipper :)

Sounds perfect to me too, i don't remember being like this last time either. Maybe because i didn't have Thomas so i wanted to make the most of having the freedom to do anything, i was out every day of the weeks leading up to his birth seeing people, going for lunch even nights out! Now all i want to hibernate! :haha: I'm such a misery!

Just with the herbal teas mam, the brand is clipper :)

Sounds perfect to me too, i don't remember being like this last time either. Maybe because i didn't have Thomas so i wanted to make the most of having the freedom to do anything, i was out every day of the weeks leading up to his birth seeing people, going for lunch even nights out! Now all i want to hibernate! :haha: I'm such a misery!

I was the same this time round too.Being pregnant with a toddler to look after is so tiring. Maybe just go for an early dinner somewhere and then you can still get an early night if you want!

Daniel was 11 last Sunday so I dont have the toddler excuse:haha:. I just think this time Im older :( lol

Started leaking quite abit fluid last night girls, had 2 quite big gushes. Was in MAU for around 4 hours they did a speculum examine but couldnt decide wether it was my waters or not :/. Took some swabs then sent me home, Im to go back in if anymore gushes, but at the minute its just dampness. Have a scan at 8.30am tomorrow so they will take it from there if its anything i suppose. Fingers crossed its not it gave me quite a fright!.

Hows everyone? xx

omg that must have been scary Mam, hope its not your waters this early :( Keep us posted x

Not too bad thanks, getting few pains here and there - more at night though. He's still very active, wriggling loads!

omg that must have been scary Mam, hope its not your waters this early :( Keep us posted x

Not too bad thanks, getting few pains here and there - more at night though. He's still very active, wriggling loads!

Nearly Amy's due date :happydance:

Oh mam are you ok? keep us updated that all is well!!!
Very tired and achey here girls xxx

Yep me too Amy, by 7.00 i'm wiped out. Just about musta the energy to bath Thomas and then i'm gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->