'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I cant believe theres still no baby news :sulk: I need newborn pics ...! x

Just had a session of reiki and feeling lots of pressure so fx it does kick something off, then reflexology booked for monday and if both the natural interventions don't work a s&s on thurs :(

Hope everyone's well and babies x

Hayley - did you decide to stick with the name Finley in the end?

Good luck 30 mummy, keep us posted :)

Shiv, yes we did :) really pleased we did too! I think I was just feeling down in general where the smallest thing seems huge iykwim? Felt better for getting it out and talking about it, but Finley seems to suit him now. I just couldnt change a babys name after so many things having a different name on. Still kinda wish we just called him Ollie from the start but am happy that I didnt change it, would have been too confusing :( x

Anyone heard from Amy?. Come on babies we are all waiting for you! :D

Glad you feel better about Finleys name Hayley :). Hows Cora doing Shiv?

Well I've been losing some of my plug since yesterday, and I had a real feeling of panic when I wiped and it was pink!!!. But my midwife says just to keep a eye on it and ring if its red, its still the same this morning but I feel fine so assume its normal.

I reckon your be having your little girl early mam, although i hope not too early. Long as you get to at least 37 weeks :hugs:

Nope, guessing Amy must have had her little boy by now?

Yeah I would like to keep her cooking until after Xmas! haha. I hope Amys ok and we get a update soon :D. Nothing going on with you Mummy? I thought I would be the only one left out of the group to give birth by now lol

Ooouch, I dunno if I could eat one of those a Jalfrezi is as hot as I could take haha. Good Luck! x

Ah no babies yet?? No fair!!! :haha:
Text Amy the other day, no baby as of then...But will text her again in a bit x x

Any news from Amy, Claire? x

Got my sweep sometime from 12-2, fx for me :)

gosh I cant believe youre overdue already... how did the sweep go?

Amy's definately gotta have had her little boy by now surely?!
x

I would have thought she must have?!

She said i was 2cm dilated and fully effaced so she thinks it won't be long. Been having some mild contractions for last couple of hours so i'm hoping its worked! :happydance:

eeeek thats fab :) lets hope its real soon for you... cant wait for newborn pics :) xx

Good luck Mummy I hope this is it for you! xx

No news on Amy?

I had another bloody show yesterday, was examined but they said its my plug and it regenerates so not too worry....but I still can't help but worry! lol.

Thanks Mam :)

Yes i've heard it regenerates as well, so try not to worry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"