• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I've literally had all the signs, except waters breaking and still not in bloomin labour! Should be getting 2nd sweep on Thurs :) x

Ahhh I hope it happens before then!.

Been to see MW today & she couldnt feel babys head!! No wonder Im feeling so much pressure. Anyway began to have pains very mild cramps in my back from about 4pm and still got them :( I hope she doesnt come too soon. Although I had my scan on Monday and she now weighs 5lb 10oz!

Mam youre a good gestation if she did decide to come now, when I was inlabour with Finley at 35 weeks they said they wouldnt stop it at that stage and he would likely only need a small amount of neonatal care - if any!

Cant wait for baby news :D xx

Don't be having her before me mam! ;-) I know you wouldn't be able to help it though x

Another possibly big baby on the thread then if you get to 40ish weeks, god knows what size my lo' is at 41+1!

Just to update had another false alarm yesterday bloody show, 6 hours of contractions and then nothing so i will be having a 3rd sweep on sun, not that i really think it will do much now but she offered so...then induce Tues i think. Although they haven't given me a time, i would have thought i'd fairly high priority as i'll be over 42wks by then.

This weekend will be filled with vindaloo, pineapple and sex! :rofl: just in case!

argh how frustrating for you, hope things get going again before Tuesday for you x

why they hell are they leaving you till AFTER 42 weeks? surely thats not safe :( push for monday at the latest :hugs: I really hope he comes over the weekend xxx

Ahh :( I hope baby comes over the weekend. Daniel was 15 days late and I was due to be induced on the 16th day over!. Ive fallen while shopping today I felt like a whale trying to get back up! :haha:. I feel like this baby is ready though, I cant describe the feeling but I just know x

It was the day i chose Hayley, just wanted to give it the full 2 weeks so i could have him in the birth centre. I will see the midwife on Sunday for a final sweep so she will obviously check everythings still looking ok. :)

Did Daniel come naturally then Mam? i bet that was a surprise after that many days over..i'd be really surprised now and i'm 'only' 11 days over!

Look after yourself hun..hope you can get to 37wks x

Hows your lo's Hayley? Seems like ages now since you had Finley :)

Yup the day before induction was due I had a show and just went into labour I was surprised too!

I've read a few stories of that happening, not so late on though! Well hopefully i will but otherwise least i will have my baby..really finding it difficult to imagine now after 9 1/2mths!

Oh Ok, please just make sure you pay extra attention to him and his movements :hugs: Just think youre soo nearly there now, I'm so jealous, I want another baby :lol:

Finley's just wonderful thank you :) He's such a happy little boy and Daisy loves him to bits, she calls him Bertie now, but I'm also suddenly 'Hayley' :rofl:

Heres some pics :) (sorry for the overload)

IMG_2988.jpgIMG_3098.jpgIMG_3121.jpgFinley.jpg

ahh gorgeous pics, he's such a cutie. :haha: at Daisy its funny what they pick up! Thomas has really progressed with talking now since turning 2 :)

Yes i will do, so looking forward to just having him in my arms now. These last couple of weeks have put me off going for number 3, but i know much like birth you do forget it all in time so never say never!

Hi everyone

Just a quick update between contractions, i am in labour FINALLY! :wohoo: will update when i can x

OMG great news!!. Good luck hun I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to hear from you!!.

Aww Hayley hes growing up so quick..hes grogeous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->