'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Sorry for the delay ladies,baby Harry arrived 3.18pm saturday less than 2 hrs after we arrived at birth centre. 8 mins of pushing! 8lb exactly :) i got my waterbirth but had a lot of bloodloss and needed to be put on a drip and have a cathetar as i couldn't get out of bed without collapsing :(Got home this afternoon.
Will write a proper birth story when i feel up to it, on iron tablets but still feeling weak and can't even walk upstairs without getting out of breath!

Yay!!! Congratulations Im so pleased for you!. Hope you feel better soon, and little Harry lets you get some well deserved rest. xxxx

Just me to go now ladies!

:cloud9: congratulations and welcome to the world Harry :happydance:

He's our smallest baby yet :D

Hope you built up your strength soon xx

Thanks guys, yes i was surprised how small he was considering the extra 12 days of cooking!

I'm getting there thanks, had a really good 1st night with him, and feeling a bit stronger today. My oh's mum has been helping me this morning so oh could go back to work (he's only got work 4 days this week) so thought he might as well go back and then he's off for 1 1/2 wks. So in love, he's been an absolute angel..and Thomas loves him, just tries to be a bit boistrous at times!

Just you left Mam, i don't think it will be long :) x

:hi: everyone

I have just written up my birth story, its in 3rd trimester :) I will post a couple of pics in a minute too x

Gorgeous!! Pleased your on the mend and Harry was good for you. I bet Thomas is quite protective of Harry! :D.

Just me left yup, don't think it will be long Ive been really tearful today and cried whilst on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor....why I couldnt mop it is beyond me but my nesting is going into melt down. Been for a scan today and she has a ton of hair the sonographer said, she is really far down now I think thats why I feel like Im holding in a poop all day :(. Just let Xmas get out the way then she can arrive anytime she likes! :D

congrats Rachel! Hope everyone is Well! X x x

Nice to hear from you Amy!! Hope your doing ok xxxx

Tired! and having tons of braxton hicks and also losing more plug slightly pink but other than that...no sign :(

Tired! and having tons of braxton hicks and also losing more plug slightly pink but other than that...no sign :(

ahh but thats good really as you said you wanted to get Christmas out of the way :) I don't think your be waiting too much longer though hun :hugs:

Hopefully not, Im so irratable ist awful. Im trying to be nice over Xmas but really everyone is getting on my nerves haha.

How are you feeling and how is the gorgeous Harry doing? x

Happy 1st Christmas to our beautiful babies :) Hope you all have lovely days, how amazing is christmas this year :)

Hope youre not waiting too long mam xxx

Have a great Xmas girls, enjoy your babies 1st Xmas & I hope Santa is good to you all! :D.

Will keep you all updated should anything happen, I have another scan on Wednesday :)

Merry Xmas everyone :). Growth scan tomorrow....Im fed up now Im so sore. & I dunno wether this is normal but sometimes Im feeling like its hard too pee??

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas?:)

How are you doing Mam? what was the result of your growth scan? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back