• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Shes 7lb 3oz...so possibly looking at a 9lb baby!!. Im having quite intense braxton hicks and had a speculum examine today but she said my cervix is closed. Plodding on with the EPO and RLT!.

Hows everyone?

Yes good thanks, apart from the lack of sleep! but he is a pretty good baby really.

They do get these scans wrong though, so she might not be that big!

Cora was 9lbs 1oz and so much easier to deliver than her older sister who was 6lbs 12oz. Don't think about the size, someone once said to me "the head is the tricky bit, and the difference between a 9lb baby head and a 7lb baby head is a matter of millimetres, you won't notice the difference"

you'll be grand no matter what size :hugs:

Finley was pretty much 9lb too and his birth was very fast :) Also our scans didnt predict him to be so big, whereas with Daisy they were spot on!!

Hopefully not long now xx

I feel like shes huge though, shes so heavy to carry round haha. Im hoping I have a quicker labour this time. 15 hours with Daniel. I cant remember being so fed up last time round. Im so ready to have her out now!.

Thanks for the reasurance girls...Im not afraid to admit Im quite scared! :haha:

I think 2nd labours are generally a lot quicker, mine was! esp the pushing stage 8mins compared to 3hours!
Stay positive, you will be great :)

Happy New Year to you all and your lo's :)

Don't think me and the oh will make it to 12 this year! but will have a glass of vino to celebrate later :)

Waters had defo went on Thursday on the induction suite now waiting for my 1st pitocin to be inserted!!

Good Luck, can't wait to hear news

Baby grace was born at 9.21am weighing 6lb 14oz. Labour was hellish and its safe to say I hand it to anyone who is induced with a syntocinon drip who does without a epidural. I'm on the ward now and feel fine been for a shower had some food. Think I may possibly sleep for a full week lol x

Baby grace was born at 9.21am weighing 6lb 14oz. Labour was hellish and its safe to say I hand it to anyone who is induced with a syntocinon drip who does without a epidural. I'm on the ward now and feel fine been for a shower had some food. Think I may possibly sleep for a full week lol x

Big congrats, hope you get some sleep hun xx

Just to let you know i've started a parenting journal, link is in my siggy if you want to check it out! :)

Grace Elizabeth

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/392575_10150563769687110_589237109_11399004_1079362241_n.jpg

ooooh she's just gorgeous - well done you x

oh shes just adorable :cloud9: soooooo cute, gosh broody alert!! anyone watching OBEM tonight?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->