'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

i probably will do, but I do fear that it will make me incredibly broody and we aren;t supposed to be having anymore :dohh:

same here, we're finished too, but I'm broody before even watching it :haha: xx

Yes definitely watching it, love that programme oh hates it though so will probably have to watch it tomorrow!

Hi girls so sorry i have not been on my phone is very annoying so can pop on while at my mums.
Congrats Sam, Grace is so sweet.
I hope everyone is well, we are great and little man is 12lb 7oz and finally starting to give me a smile xx

Lovely to hear from you Amy, wow 12lb 7 already! Harry was 9lb 4 last week.

Yeah he had a second loss and dropped from being born 11lb 5oz to 10lb 11oz to 10lb 4oz so they got worried but he's just gained and gained now, he gained 12oz in a week which shocked me cos of him being breast fed they normally say 5oz a week.
is everyone healed now? My scar is still slightly open so im not 100% better but im nearly there been on 2 courses of antibiotics to help.
How you girls doing on school runs now? Early morning after all night feeds is so exhausting and getting the two of them ready is a challenge but there both good so i cant complain xxx

just read your birth story mummy, sounds very scary with your blood loss im glad you were ok in the end and sounds like you were well looked after x

Did you have a cs then Amy?
Yes was all quite scary at time with all the blood loss but hasn't put me off doing it again! lol, on iron tablets still although will get the results tomorrow of my blood test to see if i still need to take them.
Luckily i don't have to get Thomas anywhere until next Jan but did have a haircut app' for Thomas at 9.15 friday and that was hardwork getting out of the door for!

wow! just re-read that again, born at 11lb5 blimey hun! glad he is back on track again now then, you must be doing a good job x

Hi Amy!. Nice to hear from you. Glad baby is thriving now :)

How is everyone?

Im abit weepy, I suppose its hormones and lack of sleep :haha:.

Grace was weighed yesterday and is now 7lb 2oz...so a gain of 4oz in 6 days, pretty pleased with that!

Yes struggling with lack of sleep too, my boys tend to take it in turns to get up early! Harry wouldn't settle this morning and Thomas would have happily slept probably till 8.30ish!

ahh she's still so dinky :), but then she's still not even 'due' yet bless her x

yeah section again as my cervix just was not opening even near 42weeks.
glad all these lovely babies are doing well and all you lovely mummys xxx

Hope youre all ok girls? Dont have time to pop on here much now...Having 2 kids is bloody hard work lol x

Hello girls. Hope everyone is doing well. Grace was weighed today and is now 7lb 10oz, Im so pleased. I was thinking she wasn't taking enough milk, but she obviousl is! :D. Having a nightmare late evening with her though as she wakes at around 11pm and is wide awake until around 2pm, when she gets so tired she is hard to settle. Tried settling her down but she just will not have it. Waking every 2-2.5 hours and taking 2-3oz of milk at the mo. Hopefully it gets abit longer between feeds as she grows, other than that and being a walking zombie everything is fine.

Hi Mam, hopefully she'll start taking more soon..its not easy is it.:hugs:

Harry had a good night last night 10.15-3.20 then back to sleep till 7.30 biggest problem i have with him is getting him to settle afternoon and evening not even on me, just cries and cries. Hasn't helped my oh hasn't been getting home till 9/10pm so i'm finding it draining.

Hope everyones well x

Ahhh 10.15 till 3.20 sounds bloody great at this minute to me haha. Is he wide awake during the afternoon and evening?. My OH is a nervous wreck around Grace, so he hasnt done a night feed yet and has only fed her and changed her once. I know this is his first but I could really do with a hand!!!. Hes off work atm too so its not as if hes tired from that.

Grace will doing it soon as well hun, might take a little longer as she's still quite small as i'd guess Harry was over 10lb now :shrug:
My oh does a night feed if its either a weekend or he's working from home so he should be doing thurs night and sat night (i hope!) Hopefully your oh will get more confident :hugs:

No not wide awake, quite sleep really..its just he can't get off to sleep no matter what i do Tried taking him for a walk, putting him in his room, bottle, rocking nothing will keep him asleep for more than 20mins and then he wakes frustrated. :shrug:

I would ask my hv but can't bloody get hold of her!

Does he have a dummy? If Finn stirrs we pop it in and he's sparko again. I hate when theyre tired but cant sleep, feel so helpless :(

Finn is 15lb 12oz now and over 4 months :shock: hes loving having his fruity porridge in the mornings :) waiting for him to break out in spots as dais has chicken pox :dohh: whes also got yet another kidney infection, poor love!

xx

Yep keep trying a dummy but he isn't keen, sometimes will suck it for a few seconds but thats it. Thomas loved his the moment he had it but Harry no :(

I am grateful he is sleeping pretty well at night, did over 6 hours last night in one stretch but they need their daytime sleep too don't they, and i need him to as well!

My bleeding started again the other day after looking like it was going to stop which has meant my anaemia has got worse again :(
I phoned the doctor as its pretty heavy with biggish clots but apparently its normal! She was only worried if i had signs of an infection.

Poor Daisy, hope she gets better soon and Finn doesn't suffer too badly with chicken pox must be horrible to get when they are small. Thomas hasn't had it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->