'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Ooo Hayley i wonder if thats sign for me then, from about 4/5 wks till 9 i felt like i had a kinda hangover on a boat?! sometimes all day sometimes just in the morning. hmmm! I don't remember feeling like that with Thomas, think i just had nausea if i smelt something i didn't like..

Amy, are you going to update your ticker?

How is everyone today?

xx

i Cant do it on my phone i tried yesterday :( i put them on when i borrowed my friends lap top. See i never felt sick with my dd only if i smelt something bad x

Ive def suffered with the 'hung over' feeling this time which I never had with my son, also heartburn and extreme tiredness, so will be interesting to see if the differences mean a different sex!
I defo think the MS wives tale is just that, I know loads of women who never had it and had girls....Each pregnancy is just different in my eyes regardless of the gender! x

I do pray its team pink for us tho hun I really do!!! x x x x x

To Hayley and Shiv, On Monday night, I sat down to rest in the evening and started to feel alot of popping and what I thought was wriggly side to side movements....Since then not much at all, the odd popping etc. Is that normal to feel some one day and not the other at this stage? x

Yep me too hun, i hope we can go shopping for cute little pink things! :happydance:
xx

Jaybear - yep i would say that is completely normal. I feel bubba every day now, but that is only in the last week or so. Certainly up until 20 weeks it was very sporadic for me!

And i didn't have a drop of morning sickness or anything else for that matter when is was pregnant with Sophia (just heartburn towards the end), so defo a myth!)

Oooooh Shiv you have given me hope for team pink hehe! Damn these wives tales...
I so hope Rachel, how fab would it be! I love those cute little headbands all the baby girls seem to be wearing at the mo. Arrrr x x

I dont believe its a myth, but a theory that doesnt neceserrily work for everyone!

Regarding movement mine was just like tapping for ages, but I did notice it about once a day, usually in the evening after dinner and while I was sitting down. Regular movement isnt considered important until 24 weeks so you have a way to go for baby to get into a pattern :)

Thanks hun, yes I tend to feel any sort of movement during the evening if im gonna feel it, but like you said not important at this early stage.. x

Oooo I am at the hospital again this afternoon for my fortnightly check up and I have the Quad test.......Am bricking it and hoping the results come back low risk....Eeek x

Do you get a scan or is it just the bloods? I saw Alex's bits at my 15 week scan :) x

No just blood work at this one apparently... :( wish I was having a scan. x

GL Claire for this avo' :hugs:

I'm still waiting for the bloody midwife to get in touch - apparently they like to see people between 8 and 12wks so i supose i'm only 10 but still annoying! Going to ring again next week if i don't hear anything.

Definately ring, some people have such a challenge to get to see a midwife its silly!

Good luck Claire :) x

All went well this afternoon :) blood test done not sure when I will get the results tho?! Also they are leaving me 4 weeks now cos I'm doing so well with my sugars yay!
Ooooooo and mw listened to bubs and after a 2 attempts we heard it's little heartbeat pumping away strongly, was so lovely :) (but very low down~on my knicker line) but uterous was measuring bang on! 20 week scan booked for 9th June(day before Jays birthday)....excited!!!!!! X

Glad it all went well and not too long until your scan either!

Thanks girls I'm so happy! Bring on the next 4 weeks :) daren't mention my gender scan to them tho ha, not sure how they feel about them?! X

I've only ever told my midwife about the gender scans, but after :lol:

Pleased all went well today and not long to wait for your scan, it will fly round :)

Mines in the morning, getting really nervous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->