'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Yeah my bf works a 40hr week and we do get tax credits but just wondered if there were any grants but obviously not! :( x

:nope: not that I know of :( not even sure start grant if you already have a child! x

O well....
Hayley, love your new signature how gorgeous x Does it feel funny that bump has a name? Do you call bump Oliver now? I wll be so glad to stop saying It/bump/baby bear etc lol x

We still name our bump even though we don't know what sex it is. This time bump is called "Dilbert" hahahahahahaha.

We called Sophia, "Philbert" while she was in my tummy, by the end of the 9 months I had grown quite fond of the name, so it was probably a good job she a girl otherwise she could have been lumbered with Philbert as a name forever!:haha:

LMAO....Love the names Shiv! Thats so cute x

Love the names :) Our baby is Bertie, but trying out his new name on him now :) x

well girls, scan went ok bit annoyed cos didnt get to see lo much cos the lady did the measurements then showed us head heart etc then said we can go and got a terrible tiny pic that you can just make out babys back and head. All in all im very sad about!

Oh hun I know how you feel my first one was like that too :( big hugs... Were they able to do all the measurements etc?! Are your dates correct?! Maybe it will be worth you booking a private one in a few weeks?! X

Oh thats a shame Amy, with my ds and his 20wk scan i couldn't see what was going on and all she said was i need to see what i'm doing and i'm thinking its my baby!

Post a pic anyway hun. Are your dates correct?

xx

i was 12weeks Exactly so 4days out. Im not sure where i can get a private one around here but I'll def look into it. With my dd i bonded so much on that first scan this one i didnt feel like it was even my baby!

Good news your 4 days ahead but sorry you don't feel like you could bond hun. There is a private group called babybond, who are based all round the country - maybe there is 1 near you? dating scans are £99. xx

:( sorry you couldnt get a proper look at baby. Our hospital has just installed new tv's so you can watch everything theyre doing whereas before it was like yours, quick glimpse and youre out kinda thing. Although it did depend on the person scanning to how much you get to enjoy seeing baby :( I too highly recommend private scans, theyre purely for youre pleasure of watching baby, so maybe go in 4 weeks and find out the gender at the same time :flower: babybond gender scans are £79 so worth waiting a little longer and get to know the sex too.

x

Amy - so sorry your scan wasn't as magical as it cold have been. It won't be too much longer before you start feeling movements and I am sure that will help you bond with baby :hugs:

My DH felt the baby move for the first time last night:cloud9: and it's my 20 week scan today. Nervous, I hope everything is ok.

Shiv good luck with your scan today hun....Are you staying team yellow?? Make sure you post a pic when you get back :)

Yeah Amy google private scans in your area, there are sure to be some.... :) x x x Post your lil pic anyway, remember my 12 week scan? Was a black blob literally. x x

good luck for your scan hun! Iv found a baby bond near me :) didnt think there would be one!

i Cant get on a computer to put my pic on but will when i can

Yay Amy glad you have found one babe... get booking :)
I have my private one next Saturday so will be sure to let you know how I get on x x

No Hun I'm going to window to the womb in Nottingham! But have heard great things about babybond x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->