'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I've been up A&E all night girls , I'm bleeding :(
Had scan baby looks as hyper as ever and heartbeat looked strong, she said my cervix was closed and what blood was up there was old blood! But are classing this as a 'threatened miscarriage'
I am so upset and scared right now! I've been up there on my own since 1am and just about to head home now! Have to return at 1.30pm for an Anti D injection and another blood pressure check as not suprisngly mine was sky high tonight!

Please god let this just be a random bleed and my baby be ok :( x x

OMG Jay!!!! Im so sorry you were alone at A&E and this is happening. Im praying for you and your baby. Please keep us updated hun. Will be thinking about you xxxxxxxxx

Omg claire, i sooo hope everything is ok. You poor thing going through it by yourself.

Please keep us updated hun, thinking of you xxx :hugs:

Thankyou both! Trying to rest and stay positive Xxxx
Rachel good luck with the scan hun enjoy every second!

Hope everything is ok Jay, get plenty of rest hun xx

Been to my GP today..he didnt even want to test lol. Anyway turns out I actually miscalculated my dates as my LMP was 10/4 not 17/4, it was noted down from my last appointment with my Physciatrist. I guess with having alot on my mind and not really trying this month I kinda got muddled. Wouldnt have happend if I still of been temping but anyway im now 5 weeks 4 days lol. My booking in appointment is next Tuesday! x

How has the scan gone Mummy? x

great news mam being put forward! Claire keep me updated how you are! How's scan day gone 30mammy? X

I cant believe your 13 weeks Amy. Its seems like yesterday I was congratulating you on your BFP!! x

Hey girls,

well everything was fine - a healthy bouncing baby! was pretty calm, esp compared to Thomas at his 12wk scan who was doing somersaults!
I was put forward couple of days - now 7th Dec. Feeling much better now.

How are you Claire? :hugs:

Great news mam! x

Great news mam :)
Rach glad baby is happy in there, hope it went well did u get some pics?!

Just updated in 2nd Tri so will copy and paste it here xxx

Thank you so much everyone! It's nice to know I'm not alone!
Well just to update still bleeding but it's more like brown cm when I wipe now so feeling a little more positive that it's darkened and doesnt appear to be getting heavier etc! Just got back from hospital, had Anti D injection and luckily my blood pressure is back to normal but they sent my wee off for testing as it had a trace of protien in but MW suspected it was cos of the bleed and to not worry!
So now I hope and pray my little baby bear will be just fine and it is indeed just a random bleed. I had the same at 15 weeks with my son but still a shock to happen again.

Time for rest, thanks again for your well wishes x x

Ps~ how many of you think it's still a good idea to go ahead with my gender scan on Saturday?! I'm not sure what to do for the best, I know it would give me reassurance seeing bubs again, guess I'm just nervous incase something is wrong!

Claire - glad the bleeding has slowed down and gone brown. Well if I were you I would want to check that bubs is ok and the gender scan will give you that reassurance, but you should do whatever feels right :hugs:

i agree like i said this mornin go for that scan it may do you lots of good. I know mam starting to go a bit quicker now. 30mammy i thought that maisy was crazy at her first scan but this one just wanted to sleep lol x x

Hey Claire, glad the bleeding is just brown now. Still scary though. I think only you can make that decision but i think i would :hugs: xx

Awwwww look at your baba :) cutest pics hun! Did they do anything in 3/4D?! Xx

No they didn't, if i chose the dating scan i would have got a pre-view but i went for the early scan as just wanted to know everything looked healthy and in the right place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->