'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

If it was me Jay personally I would go ahead and have the scan :) x

Aww look at those pictures!!! OMG they are so clear!!! brilliant scan pics xxxx

No they didn't, if i chose the dating scan i would have got a pre-view but i went for the early scan as just wanted to know everything looked healthy and in the right place!

Oh did you have your scan done privately? x

Yes i did mam, just because i was getting scared something might be wrong. When i booked it i had 2 1/2wks to wait for my nhs one and that just seemed a long time to worry. x

Yes i did mam, just because i was getting scared something might be wrong. When i booked it i had 2 1/2wks to wait for my nhs one and that just seemed a long time to worry. x

Yeah Im thinking of a early scan too, just because I think with not being on any bipolar meds at the mo Im going to be stressing even more about whats going on inside me. How much was yours, if you don't mind me asking? xx

Yeah i spend too much time worrying and getting stressed too, wish i'd done it slightly earlier now but nevermind.

Of course i don't mind!, I went to a babybond centre near me, and it was £99

xx

Ooooo I have a baby bond centre less than 5 minutes away from me!. Im gonna call in tomorrow and ask about a early scan I wonder what would be the best time to get one done ? xx

Well they are suitable for between 7 and 11 wks so maybe see what they suggest but i think once you've seen a hb even early on the risk of mc drops dramatically. xx

Hey Claire, how are you today hun?

Are you going ahead with tomorrow?

:hugs: xx

To be honest, I am not sure how I feel. Im obviously tired and drained, but blood is still brown and not got any heavier so am hoping that is a good sign, tho trying hard to focus on babies movements, but can't say as it feels very active today which is worrying me, tho I know its still early and it def moves more at night. So not sure.
Still going ahead with tomorrow yeah, I hope to god I will see my baby wriggling around and looking well. Travelling up tonight so I can rest this evening before doing more driving in the morning. Wish me luck girls x

Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Will be thinking of u x

Sorry your still not feeling great hun, hope seeing babba tomorrow will confirm everything is ok and also finding out pink or blue :)

xx

Claire :( so sorry you have had the bleed, I really hope everything continues to go ok, any blood in pregnancy is so worrying :hugs: I cant believe how far you are though already.

Been away since Monday and had so much to catch up on - so pleased everyones appointments and scans are all good :) x

I had a bit of a funny turn this morning. I was driving and started to get pains in my tummy (felt like trapped wind). I stopped for petrol and as I was filling up I started to get palpitations, and sweaty and dizzy and then everything went bright white. I clung on to the car for dear life so that I didn't pass out entirely. Managed to find my way into the garage and asked if there was a toilet, saying I was pregnant and about to pass out. I was told there was no toilet so rested my head on the counter for a couple of minutes. SOmehow managed to pay and make my way to the door, where I couldn't get out as I couldn't see which side the handle was on! Made it back to the car and after a few minutes with my head between legs felt well enough to drive home. Now I have terrible diahoreah. Midwife seems to think there is nothing to worry about but it scared me senseless.

Claire, wishing you a wriggly, healthy baby tomorrow :thumbup:

Hayley - how was your holiday?

Oh Shiv that sounds quite scary. Take it easy!. x

Yoohooo Hayley :D x

Oh god shiv, I hope its just a one off, that sounds scary :hugs: glad youre ok.

boo I have a cold and a horrible chesty cough, theres nothing I can take for it though is there :nope:

Maybe ask the chemist if there is anything or even a home remedy you could try. I hate chesty coughs, hope your feeling better soon x

I havent had a cold since December, go on holiday and pick up the first one going :dohh: tbh it was probably cause our diet wasnt brilliant, long days, me not wanting to cook - the usual :haha: Was going but now hubby and daughter are showing signs of it so I'll probs get it back again :dohh:

x

Oh dear Shiv that doesn't sound good, hope you don't have a repeat of that anytime soon x I fainted twice with Jay, gold stars in from of my eyes the works! Hugs xx
Hayley hope you had a good holiday, not good news about picking up colds tho hun hope you all get over them quickly...xx

oh shiv that sounds awfull poor thing. Iv been sleeping most of the days lately. Claire glad your a bit better x

OMG Ive just found out one of my closest friends is 20 weeks preg, she has hid it all this time, until she had her scan today. I couldnt do it I had to tell people right away :haha:. I think this was because I hid my pregnancy with my son for so long, and couldnt enjoy it, as my Dad & brother were completely mortified I was preg at 18!!. So this time Im determined to enjoy every second of it.

I feel bloated and everywhere is aching abit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->