'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

yes good luck with the scan Claire! X

Morning girls! It's 11.30 , hence me being up at this hour cos I can't sleep due to excitement/nerves....bleeding just about stopped and baby woke me up fluttering away so feeling more confident that all will be ok :) will promise to update when I get home! Send baby 'be good vibes' please lol x

Good Luck Claire, Can't wait to see some pics :D xxx

:happydance: :happydance: good luck today, I cant believe its here already, sending :pink: vibes your way :D x

my thinking too - hurry up missy - I bet shes out buying some pretty dresses :D x

Have you tested yet Lisa? xx

i tested with an opk on wednesday afternoon with diluted urine and got a faint line so i decided to test thursday morning again with opk with concentrated urine but the line was much lighter than the day before. i tested again thursday night with hpt and bfn. i havent tested again. i really dont want to. i want to hold off as long as possible being that i only have one test left.

I really don't trust using OPK's I tested on a Saturday with a OPK and didnt even get my usual hint of a line!. Yet tested on the Sunday with a HPT and got a BFP!!. Fingers crossed for you hun xxxxx

After my scary bleed the other day I was so nervous for this scan, but got there and we saw our beautiful baby moving about with a healthy heartbeat and then we could see right in front of our eyes

.....WE ARE TEAM.....:pink:

OH MY GOD.....I finally have the princess I have dreamt of. I am so so happy and blessed and cannot stop crying and looking at my perfect beautiful baby, who was very camera shy for the face shots but delivered the perfect potty shot within seconds....

Attachments

• My Princess 003.jpg
    My Princess 003.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • My Princess 005.jpg
    My Princess 005.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • My Princess 006.jpg
    My Princess 006.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
ahh great news Claire, you must be on :cloud9:

Lots of lovely pink things to buy now :happydance:
xx

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Im so pleased everything is ok, and you beautiful little princess is all healthy!!. Great scan picture too, blimey my hormones must be going crazy Ive got tears :haha: xx

Yes i burst out crying on the table it was so emotional x

I still honestly can't believe it...Doesnt feel real yet x

SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad everything is ok and that you have your little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->