'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

so glad your ok Claire i was nearly cryin when you text sayin it was a girl! X

:yipee: so pleased for you :D

oooh I'll have to update the front page :D x

Not many people on the front page - if youre not will you update with EDD and I'll add you :)

So far 1 team blue, 1 team pink and 1 team yellow (intending to be yellow) x

Think mine is now 7th Dec unless nhs scan changes anything! :) Have got 12wk scan on 31st May
and will be finding out sex at 20wk scan :)

Mine is still 31st October but will be induced 2 weeks before that date xx

20 week scan 9th June

mine is 22nd November 16week scan 11th June and 20week scan 5th July. Any of you girls gettin leg pains? I keep gettin paranoid about dvt with mebeing so over weight x

Amy was extra scans mentioned to you with you being over weight and did you have to take extra folic acid?. The doctor made me feel like sum kinda freak about my weight lol x

Amy its probably a trapped nerve! I have it sometimes down my right leg x

Will update this evening girls I'm off to the baby show :yipee:

x

Just been to the loo and my bleeding has stopped! Thank goodness I really hope that's the end of it now x

morning girls, so glad Claire you can look forward now and get buying pink :) mam No they didnt say much about being over weight i thought they would cos my bmi was 36. Probs just achey legs cos im so heavy lol x x

I don't think I've seem photos of the rest of you, but Claire, you do not look like you have a BMI of 40 :nope:

Claire seriously you do not look like you would have a bmi of 40!! You must carry your weight really well!!. Mine would have been more but I lost 1 stone just before we got our BFP. And im so glad the bleeding has stopped, its must be a weight off your mind hun xx

we all seem in the same boat bmi wise girls. I love being pregnant but at the same time Cant wait till babys here so i can shift some pounds lol x x

Im going to see if they do the aqua fit for pregnant ladies somewhere, I dntmind wearing a bather around other pregnant people...seeing as i lookaround 4-5 months already :haha: x

I'm diddy at 5ft 2 so that doesn't help! My weight is carried generally in hips/bum and belly...which is making this pregnancy hard work!
I lost 3 stone a year ago but gained it all back so looking forward to trying to get it off again once baby is here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->