'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

yeah im 5ft 7 so its just spread everywhere lol especially my hips and legs. Rest of my familys so skinny so i hate that im the fat one. I was this weight at 9month with my daughter :( x x

I'm almost a stone heavier now than what I was when 9 months with Jay! :(

Going off topic(cos it's depressing lol) I'm already fed up of this bed rest! I feel like rubbish and and although I know it's best it's sooooooo boring....hopefully a few more days and that should be plenty?!

Will post some pics later as I've errm had a bit of a pink shopping spree :) it's fab x

Yeah do that Claire, love pink stuff!! I hope i am as blessed as you, not allowed a gender scan as i had the early scan so going to have to wait just over 8wks,boo!

Awww boooooo :( I hope you are too hunny and get your little girl xx

Just a few bits...hehe x x x

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Im also a gnome at 5ft 2! :(. OMG look at that little bather! xx

you know I'd like a boy but little girls clothes are so sweet i loved buying them and would love it again

Im abit worried, I just realised I don't have any pregnancy symptoms!!. Little girls are much nicer to buy for thatn boys x

There really is so much out there for girls isnt there :) Although saying that this little boy has a healthy wardrobe coming along - infact he already has so many bits. I'll post some pics of what we got him yesterday at the baby show :dance:

x

I love all the things you've bought Claire, i would choose them all! Gorgeous :)

Aww they are really sweet! Girls do you think it would be ok to take my little girl to the gender scan?

I don't see why not Amy, I was planning taking my son with me to mine x

great. Just want her to feel involved even tho she's only young. Mam the only symptoms i had after my bfp was sicky and tired that started about 8weeks x

Aww yeah they need to feel involved don't they. My son has been coming up with names..needless to say names from call of duty will not be getting used lmao. I didnt have any symptoms with my son either, im just worrying as everyone seems to have some kind of symptoms!!. Yours didnt start until 8 weeks? hopefully i feel something by then x

yeah i felt fine then all of a sudden it hit me. I still Bork at stuff now hope that goes soon! I only have a girls name i have No idea for a boy x

Hayley those clothes are the cutest!!!! Love the little vests :) how was the show btw?!
Amy of course, I've taken Jayden too all the scans but the gender one was the best, the man there made him laugh so much, got Jay printing the pictures out and gave him £2 for his efforts :D he loved it hehe x
Mam, my symptoms didn't kick in till I was about 6 weeks then boom didn't go away till 14 weeks and even now my boobs still hurt, have headaches alot and tiredness! It will come :)

Yeah i'm sure its ok to take kids, esp as your paying! For me it wouldn't work taking my son as he's a right little monkey and would be going through cupboards, bins etc! I wouldn't be able to relax!
I had nausea and feeling tired from about 5/6 wks till 9, and since then i just get dizzyness quite reguarly. Boobs nothing really. But its also perfectly common not to have any symptoms mam:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->