'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

happy 17weeks Claire! Gosh half way nearly x

Thanks hun :) yep almost half way for me seeing as I get induced 2 weeks early!

Well I've had a lovely relaxing day! Sent this morning on the sofa sorting through some baby clothes(just need a home for them all now) then my OH took me out for lunch which was fab but ate way too much and little missy had a kick feast afterwards lol. Just picked Jay up and we might pop over to the coast for some chips and ice cream! (and I wonder why I'm a whale???).....:D

Amy how old is she? We took Daisy to ours and shes usually amazing sitting on our laps or being in strange places but she was awful, sounds horrible but she was crying and not wanting to co operate at all!! She just wanted me but obvo that was impossible :lol: She's only 15 months though so really young. I will no doubt take her to our 4d scan though but make sure there are other family members there too so that daddy can enjoy the scan too. Our hospital dont allow children there and I can totally see why.

Happy 17 weeks Claire, times flying :)

Just 16 weeks now until we meet baby Oliver, its going so fast its actually scary!

I'm not sure who asked about symptoms but I didnt have any at all with this baby, I still feel so unpregnant I think I will be in shock when I'm in labour :lol:

x

Yes I took my mum and sister to keep jay amused, and also they allowed him to take a toy in if he wanted too but actually didn't take his eyes off the screen and was so into it! I know it's harder with the younger ones tho x x

16 weeks Hayley...Eeek! How exciting :)

Although I had some symptoms this time, i didn't have a single symptom with Sophia - so try not to worry Mam.

Very cute clothes Claire and Hayley. i haven't brought anything for the new baby yet. We move house this week so I may make some purchases once we are at the new house. It seems silly buying stuff that we will have to pack and move! Saying that we won't buy much (as we don't know the sex). Will probably buy some plain white sleepsuits and vests (i just love babies in plain white, they just look so new!) and a couple of unisex bits, but we will leave until after the birth to see what presents we get to see what else we need.

We got all of Sophia's clothes down from the loft today in preparation for the move, and my word did she have a lot of clotehs, 10 large plastic boxes full :dohh: I kinda hope its another girl so that we get use out of them all!

I too am a lover of babies in White baby gro's!!! So cute x
Good luck with the house move Shiv! Make sure you take it easy

Everyones pregnancy seems to be progressing so fast!. It doesnt seem 5 minutes since we were all in the TTC thread, discussing temps etc!!.

Oh lord, I despise moving house, I think its because I always have so much crap to take with me!!. Claires right take it easy.

Ive picked out my pram today, which my Mam & Dad are going to buy :D

Good luck with the move Shiv, are you moving far? We moved twice in one year and its so much hard work isnt it. Be careful, let everyone move things for you :)

oooh mam youre so lucky - what have you chosen? x

Its the Graco Cleo Travel system.

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/do1_14_2.jpg

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/54183214.jpg

I love it!. & Its not too expensive either :D

We are moving from Kent to Berkshire - 100 miles exactly. We are leavign all my friends and family so I am really upset about it and kind of in denial! But Myhusband got made redundant and got a new job so we have to move. I managed to persuade hubby that we should pay the removal firm to pack for us. So all we are doing is chucking out as much junk as we can and then they will come in and pack everything up for us!

Oooh I like the idea of paying people to pack :D. x

Shiv I know how your feeling I moved 100 miles away from my family and friends 8 years ago and it was the hardest thing I ever did! But I'm glad I did it and thankful for Facebook lol as I'm able to keep in touch with everyone plus I travel home once a month plus family visit us once a month so it works well :) still hard not having them on my doorstep tho! Good luck with it all x x

Mam that pram is lovely and how nice of your parents to buy you it :) x

Oh forgot to say earlier girls, my midwife finally got in touch today! and is doing my booking in app tomorrow, yay! :)

Wow thats a late booking in appointment!. I have mine tomorrow at 3.00pm x

I havent been online in awhile. really except to update my may testing thread.
I am so tired today I can not keep my eyes open wish I had some caffeine to keep me awake, but afraid to drink it.

:/ anyone else so so tired.
also I felt flutters at 8 weeks, and 7 weeks with both of my kids, but I think I might be feeling them, I Know it isnt gas. it is so weird.

Hey 9 hope you are well?! I felt popping from 11 weeks but most people thought I was crazy but at the end of the day you know your own body so yay for baby flutters :) x

Yeah I know the difference I have been pregnant many times. so I do know. flutters. and it feels like a popping flutterly feeling. I dont think Iam further along than 7 weeks, but eh i dont know. as I havent had a ultrasound since 5 weeks.

I thought I felt them early but then put them down to the palpations (think thats the word) that happens when the uterus grows. I felt this baby from 15 weeks and Alex 16 weeks and Daisy 13 weeks :lol:

Good luck with the booking appointments girls, I loved first getting my maternity notes :D x

oh waking up at 6 and not being able to get back to sleep is not my idea of a good morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->