'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Hugs Amy! I totally feel for you cos if I wake(whatever time of the night) I just can't get back to sleep :( try and get a nap later hun xxx

i got really hungry to so made some porridge and came back to bed. So glad morning sickness has pretty much gone i still feel lazy tho and get headache. Good side me and oh talking again and trying to sort things which is more difficult cos my family dont like him so i feel in the middle. Its so bad iv not even told my mam dad and sisters im pregnant yet still! X

I find it so hard to get to sleep in the first place but absolutely dispise waking in the night and not being able to get to sleeps again. Its true, the sleepless nights start as soon as youre pregnant and just get worse until baby sleeps through :lol:x

Yeah mam it is, apparently its busy at my surgery! Mines between 1 and 3 but should make it all feel more real :)

I was up last night with oh, he wasn't very well. So i'm tired today as well.
On the plus side oh's dad is now on hols for 3 wks, so no 7.30 visits yay! Still got some guy coming to do a couple of bits but he starts at a reasonable hour :)

Gl mam, let us know how it goes later x

Amy glad you and oh are getting on better,when you planning on telling your folks? :hugs:

prob after my gender scan hun. Im dreading it

ahh bless ya, i hope they support you hun. In the mean time you have us guys :hugs: x

Glad things are better with your oh Amy and hope they continue to improve xx

sorry if this is rude or if you have already said but why are you dreading telling your parents? :hugs: hope it goes well xx

So much for not having any pregnancy symptoms!!. I slept on the sofa last nigth as I felt it was too hot in the bedroom, and my Mam bought me a lovely cream cake...which all came back up! Lol.

How is everyone?

Hope everything goes ok today Mummy x

Glad things are better between you and you OH Amy. I was worried about telling my Dad ( no idea why..im 29!!! :haha:) maybe because he flipped when I got preg at 18 lol. He was overjoyed when I told him this time though :D.

On a different subject..the weather is wild out there!!!.

LOL Mam, shouldnt laugh but YAY for the symptoms!!!! x x

Yep all went well, midwife is lovely. She tried to listen in to the heartbeat but looks like it was too early, glad i had that scan last wk though otherwise i would have been worrying right now!

I worried telling my parents last time, as oh and myself didn't live together or even ideally married but this time they were actually quite excited!

Hi Thanks girls. Dreading it cos they hate oh and my mother doesnt approve of much. I know I'll feel better when they know but Cant seem to find the time or words to tell them x

Glad all went well Rachel! My MW wouldn't listen to heartbeat till 16 wks for that very reason, she knew I'd freak out if she couldn't find it!!!

I feel yucky today, rolled over this morning and got a pain as tho I've pulled something at the bottom of my belly so that's not been nice today :( yet another headache and exhausted! I can't wait for bedtime.....Am I ever going to bloom??!!!!

x x x

ha ha dont think i ever bloomed last time x

My midwife is the same one I had when I had my son nearly 11 years ago!!. She was lovely, but Im in the high risk group because of my BMI :(. Anyways I got my notes and was told to take them home and fill in as much as I could myself, and she will come to my house next Thursday and take my blood and pee sample and discuss everything. x

oh wow, i haven't got the same midwife 20mths later!

I talked to mine about having a home birth but i could tell she was trying to pursuade me more towards the new birth centre, but i will decide further down the line i think.

I love having the same midwife with all 3 of mine - just a good job I love her :lol:

It feels great to finally have notes doesnt it :) x

Urgh Im abit hurt :(. A "friend" said to me tonight, you probably wont even show your pregnant with you being so big!?!. Kick me when Im down why don't you!!.

oh hun thats awfull! What a nasty thing to say, she's prob jealous of you x x

Oh mam 'some friend' she is!!!!! Ignore her of course you're going to show and you'll look beautiful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->