'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Yay i'm a plum! :happydance:

Although says i'm now in 2nd trimester which isn't correct is it? 14wks i thought?

Yey mummy. Im a lemon but not got a ticker ha. Oh girls im so hurt been tryin to sort things with oh and i want to take it slow. He's just told me if we dont have sex he's going to move on cos he wont wait. Im so upset x

Rachel, Yay for being a plum :) Yeah come join us in 2nd tri any time from now hun! Lots of women move over around 13 weeks xxx

Oh Amy how selfish of your OH....I can't actually believe he has said that I am so sorry you are having to deal with this right now!! We've literally had sex 4 times in 4months, and since my bleed I have put him on a ban till I decide I am ready and bless him he has not complained once....Is that the main sorce of your problems then? Sex?...BIG HUGS XXXXX

yeah he just text me and i said just move on then cos im not ready he said i will im going out all weekend. No its not been the main problem but obviously is for him now. If he goes and gets with someone I'll never want to see him again! I dont want it to be completely over but im not being black mailed into sex thats hardly a turn on! X x x

Seriously hun...If he is being like this now then stuff him!! You deserve much better xxx

Thanks hun. Really feel crap! X x

Yeah i agree with Claire! You can't put up with that stress whilst pregnant hun :hugs:

xx

I know hun and I feel so sad for you having to deal with all this...xxxx

No its not fair, you need lots of support in pregnancy esp from your partner. :hugs:

im so sick of the stress with him. Saying im not even trying with him i do my best but dont have the energy to do alot still. I had a hard time with dd's father as well think i must attract them! X x

Well maybe its best if he does move on hun, You need to be relaxed and calm, you don't need no man being like that around you. We are all here for you xxx

Thanks girls so glad i have you to talk to x

OMG Amy What a complete prick he is!!. Don't let him bully you into anything, let him move on, he's the one thats going to lose out at the end of the day. I know its hard, but you and your baby do not need the stress, and really do not needs a selfish tw@t like that around!!. You have all our support & if you ever need to chat/rant you can take your pick because theres always one of us online :). Chin up hunny xxxxxx

Mam - I am sorry your friend said that, of course you are going to show, I defy any woman not to show when heavily pregnant!

Amy - wow I can't believe your OH gave you that ultimatum. That would make me never want to have sex with him again. You odn't need that sort of pressure ever in a relationship, never mind when you are pregnant. How old is he? He sounds about 12 :haha: My DH didn't get any sex for the whole time I was pregnant with my first, he went nearly a whole year without, and he didn't complain once (although I am sure he felt like complaining). No man should ever pressure a woman in to sex............

Youre welcome hunny anytime xxx Chin up!

I am a very happy mummy right now, As I have just got a Cot and Mattress for £25....Yay!

Oooo what a bargain youve just got Claire. Everything is sooo expensive Id forgotten how much you actually need lol xx

Yeah have done really well with alot of second hand stuff. Only things ive bought new so far are the Pram and changing unit. Everything else has been from car boots/Ebay etc! X

Yeah we have decided to get pram & cot & moses basket new as people have offered to buy those for us. My OH's step sister not long ago had a baby and has lots of stuff for us. x

I am just sad that baby wont have her own room, we only live in a tiny 2 bed and she will have to be crammed in the corner of Jayden room.... :( Not fair x

but think Claire, she won't know any different, and she'll have her big bro keeping her co' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->