'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Claire thats a fab price :)

I've ordered our nursery package but still need to clear his room and get some carpet put down before we can think about paying it up and having it delivered :dohh:

Had midwife this morning, all good. HB strong and measuring spot on. Urine NAD so all is good. Consultant on Tues, hopeing to see Oliver again :D x

God this tiredness is killing me....I can hardly keep my eyes open :( I was never like this with Jay, I literally havent had a week off from it since I found out I was Preg...

Fingers crossed it wears off in the next few weeks for you Jay hun xx. Oh BTW were u put in a high risk catergory because of your BMI? Its got me panic'ing :( xx

Yeh but I am high risk anyway as I am diabetic....Dont worry hun all it means is the Anthestic(sp) man who 'may' do your epidural(if you have one) needs to be aware due to excess weight on your back etc....I had no problems with my son due to my weight, so am hoping it will be the same this time,.

Tired isnt the word for how I feel today :sleep: thankfully I've not had much though, maybe cause you already have Jay to look after? x

i'm really tired today too, but oh woke me up in the night coughing and then was awake for hours - mind racing! arrrhh!

must be the day for it? I have a hyper toddler, but thankfully had a 2.5 hour nap at lunch :D x

she had the nap - not me, but I would have if I knew she would sleep that long!!

Wish could use Jay as an excuse but he's at school all day lol x

It's official.....my pelvic floor is wrecked!
Someone pass me the Tena ladies asap :p

oh No hun. Well i went on gum tree today found a girl just up the road got a mama's and papa's play mat for £10 and a tommy tippie steriliser for £10 then she also had a silver cross pram and car seat for sale for £200 so got that as well lol her house was cleaner than a hospital theatre bed so really wanted to get it x

LMAO @ cleaner than a hospital bed!!. Great bargains!. I got a sterilser and a baby monitor off a relative today. I think Im gonna look on my local gumtree too! x

ha ha seriously she said she used to clean the baby mat and pram wheels after each usage lol

oh i got a bath and change box to :)

Cleaning wheels after each use!? OCD? :haha:.

Aww 9 chin up hun, you will feel better soon im sure xxx

definate ocd but great for me ha ha! Oh 9 i still get really down now and then its horrible! Chin up hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->