• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I had the triple test with Daisy cause they lost my NT testing bloods :gun: havent had it with the others though.

Do people really have tidy houses then? The only time our house has been tidy is before we moved in :rofl: as soon as I put things away theyre straight back out again by madam + a messy husband + a messy mummy = pig stye :rofl:

x

Haha!
Well oh's parents always seem to look down their noses at our messy house, i shouldn't care but its hard, esp as his dad is always here! I guess if i had a job i wouldn't feel it was just down to me but then they only had 1 child so they haven't tried being pregnant and having another child to look after!

some people have show homes - as much as I would love that and be so proud, its just not practical, we have too much stuff and our house is definately lived in. Its hard being pregnant and haveing a LO to look after. Daisy's at the age she wants to 'help' do everything I do so the hoovering alone in the living room takes twice as long :dohh: x

My house is generally Tidy ish till 3pm...Then Jayden comes home and trashes the place, then Mark comes home at 6 and boom, one messy house again! Sigh....

Yeah their house looks like a show home but then its only the 2 of them! we all have families so i know you girls understand! Thomas likes to help me too, well i say help...!

Right I really need to move cos I have just realised ive been sat on here since about 10.30 this morning...Ooooops!
Take care girlies x x

Morning girls....So have offically woken up depressed due to stepping on the scales for the first time since getting pregnant....Ive gained a stone so far...Eeeek! :(

:hugs: I dont even own any scales. I hated being told by my consultant last time though that I wasnt to put on any more weight - some people just gain it, I would say I eat moderately healthily and am pretty active yet at a certain stage of pregnancy I always seem to put it on regardless of what I do or dont do. :hugs: x

morning girls, while you were talkin about messy houses iv been decorating mine :( im exhausted! Still need to find new curtains get a carpet and waiting for a sofa. Want it done before im to big x

I know. I am not eating for 2 or anything, just normally...Humph :(

Hey Amy hows you hun? x

Claire - if your not eating loads then there's not much you can do hun! some women just gain more so don't worry :)
Plus it might slow down now until your in the last trimester :hugs:

xx

I think alot of it is down to the hospital telling me to eat more protien to lower my blood sugars....But yeah theres nothing I can really do about it, just worrying about how im gonna lose it all at the end lol...
x

:) X

Attachments

• P050511_09.40.jpg
    P050511_09.40.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Running around after a baby and 6yr old! and bf if you want/able to.

I keep having little moaments of thinking how will i cope with 2! I know people cope but sometimes knowing what to expect is worse than not having a clue - like with your first!

xx

Hi girls, im feeling very poorly today and none stop for next days. X

Booked a gender scan for tomorrow at kiddicare

your scan is Tuesday aint it? Lol. Let us know how it goes :) x

ooo exciting Hayley! how much does that cost? Can't wait for you to update us!

x

Its £79 :) I really didnt want to find out the sex but I'm finding it so hard emotionally not knowing so booked it last night, just 4 hours to go, really think its another boy but now I'm questioning why I think that :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->