'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Just got a video of bubs kicking....At last! She has been so camera shy but finally caught 3-4 good kicks...Will try uploading in a mo x

https://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/MyleeRose/

Hope this works and you can see the kicks....Not many and they are mainly to the left of my belly button....Excuse the hairs, Crazy pregnancy hormones!!! x

I see it I see it! Awwwww it must be amazing to feel those :D

My pram arrived this morning, we took it out to make sure everything was there, OH picked up the parasol and said "That wont keep much rain off it" :rofl:. He thought that was the rain cover :rofl:

PMSL @ your OH.....Men really are useless most of the time arent they?! hahaha....

Honest Claire it took me a good 5 minutes to understand what he meant, I mean I know this is his first but really! haha. He came in last weekwith a sterilser looking all chuffed with himself, then told me " You only have to sterilise once a week"......He makes me wonder sometimes :rofl:. How often are you feeling kicks now? x

LOL....Oh hun, he needs some lessons bless him :)

All day on and off really, more so when I am resting, so love the evenings when I can get laid down watching telly, that's when she goes for it big time :) he video I got was from a 10 minute on and off kick sesh....x

Wow she's really active then! & the flaming midwife told me I posibly wouldnt see kicks because of my weight :(. She looks like she is kicking you really hard :haha:. Does she move more in the bath? Ive heard that on here afew times, I never noticed that with Daniel :/ x

She has active days and quiet days...Monday she was none stop from getting up to going to bed, but tues and weds very little movement...Today she seems pretty active..So its kinda a cycle...Ignore your MW hun, you will have no probs feeling baby, I felt this one from 11 weeks with the popping down low....Not noticed her in the bath but tbh i struggle with having baths cos of my back so I tend to just not have them and wash myself stood up lol... But with Jayden he used to go crazy if I laid in the bath, his whole body would shift from side to side and it used to make me feel sick xx

Hyper little girl you have :D. I really hope I see kicks like yours, its all new to me really, its nearly 11 years since I was last pregnant :haha:.

You will when you are about the stage im at hun...Mark has still yet to feel her kick, she is a monkey! x

my phone wont show vid! Lovely bumps though girls. Im feeling a few kicks or should i say movement now and then when im still. My god mother paid for my hair lol! X

Hi girls, been away for a couple of days so not been on. SOme lovely bumps there! That is a great bump for 10ish weeks!

Here is my 26 week photo (don't think I have posted it here!)

I had a midwife appt yesterday, she took blood a few weeks early to check for anemia since I had my funny turn. My blood pressure is also pretty low (90/55) so that could explain it. What is everyone elses blood pressure? i know it is better to have low rather than high blood pressure, but I wouldn't mind mine going back up to normal so I can walk around without getting dizzy! She also took over 10 minutes to find the heartbeat. I was cacking it! The baby just moved every time she got anywhere near it! She has predicted a boy on the pure awkwardness of it!

Attachments

• 26 weeks no2.jpg
    26 weeks no2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Shiv my bp is usually around 120/70 ?!
No idea if that is normal but am on Asprin to keep it low ish as I have White coat syndrome lol
I had my first dizzy spell today actually, I fainted alot with Jay do hoping I don't go down that route this time!
Your bump is fab! I have a boy feeling too for you! What's babes heart rate been?! X

I had my 16wk midwife app today and heard hb for 1st time :) hb ranged from 145-158 but Thomas's was always high so i'm not reading into it this time!

Great bump Shiv, i'm gonna be enormous by time i'm 26wks i think!

Not sure what my bp was, she just said it was perfect. I get dizzy spells quite a lot as well?

Heart rate has varied from 158 at first scan to 135 yesterday

Yeah exactly, just an old wives tale isn't it!- have to take it with a pinch of salt! :haha:

Ahhhhh....Well it certainly was right for me, Higher meaning girl, as Jaydens was always 140 and below....
Glad all is perfect Rachel :) Now to look forward to your 20 week scan! x

Sorry with all the posts but forgot to mention ive started a journal today...Not sure if anyone will really follow it but what the heck...lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ee-rose-due-31st-oct-2011-a.html#post11314347

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->