'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

it was a little creamy looking

doesn't sound like your waters then. Probably just the bath water rinsing you out a bit (sorry tmi :haha:). I sometimes feel like i am gushing with discharge with this pregnancy, just so much of it, its gross!

As I said by text hun It was prob either water as you said or just some watery discharge. It feels like it gushes out of me at times and soaks my knickers.....Lovely! Just keep an eye on it xx

Thanks girls your prob right iv not felt it since just had a bad headache/migraine prob from the worry. Had a lovely meal out and now just relaxing x x

im ok hun embarrassed for panicing last night! X x

Don't be embarressed Amy, we all worry, and its better to be safe than sorry. Glad your ok this morning x

:hugs: pleased everything is ok :)

New box for me today :happydance: its flying! x

And to think I'm having baby half way through the last box :shock:

Is that a new box for you too Amy :dance:

i thought that hun i was looking and sure i was in the other box! Cant believe I'll be half way in 10days! Still only slightly feeling movement my placenta is left lateral does that matter? X

I wonder when my box will change!. I wasn't even aware your placenta could be in a different place...I thought they were all in the same place..I guess im abit behind with things LOL xx

If you have an anterior placenta then it can stop you feeling as much movement as it is at the front and cushions your belly from the kicks.

Hey everyone hope you are all doing well x

I have had the laziest weekend ever, but I so needed it...My back has been killing me, so a day lounging around watching telly was perfect yesterday.... :)

Anything exciting happening this week guys?? I have anti Natal Clinic on Thursday as I had to cancel my appointment last week..Will def be asking again about my Vbac as I am starting to have doubts about the inducton, jus't don't know if its worth the risk....Arrghh
That's about all I have going on, Oh the kids are off school Thurs and Fri this week so no noubt by Saturday I will be tearing my hair out lol

x

Hey Claire!

Nothing pregnancy related now until the 21st july when i have both my scan and next mw app'!

Yesterday Thomas and i met up with few friends and had lunch and went to a little festival whilst oh was working and today he's working again so going to go and buy some rice krispies and make some krispie cakes with Thomas mmm :) Then might knock up a roast for when he gets home if i can be bothered!

Oooooh I might walk to the shop and buy some chocolate to make these now - thanks 30mummy. I made cakes with Daisy once but it was a disaster :lol:

How come the schools are off on Thurs and Fri? thought they'd only just gone back?

Amy havent heard that positioning before but I had an anterior placenta with Daisy (at the front) and it cushioned her movements quite a lot. Never had really strong kicks like I get this time.

Good luck at antenatal claire. Is it with your consultant? tbh I was surprised when you said they agree to induced VBACS as I've never heard of that before. Hope you get your questions answered.

Tonight me and hubby might be going to an evening of mediumship, really not sure though cause it would mean my gran having my 9 month old nephew (she has him every sunday night) AND Daisy to deal with at my house, as I'm not ready for Daisy to stay our over night yet, and then I'd have them both in the morning :help: I've never left Daisy before in the evening other than for hubby to get her to bed while I'm at SANDS, but I'm desperate for the chance to hear from Alex which is really making me want to go.

6 days til my 4d scan :yipee:

Morning girls :).

Good luckwith your appt on Thursday Claire. Are your schools off due to strike? Ours is shut Thursday...but Im not sure about Friday.

If I try to me crispie cakes I end up eating the melted choccy :haha:

Hayley if you can make it to see that medium tonight I truly recommend it. Not all of them are good but, usually the ones that do those nights are quite good. I have a friend who's 2 yr old died of neuroblastoma, and she was desperate to hear from her little girl. She went to afew of those mediumship nights and sure enough Sophie came through, and I know it was a great weight lifted when she heard from her. xxxx

My 12 weeks scan is tomorrow at 3pm.....nervous...excited...more nervous haha :D

We are off to watch my son compete in a athletics competition this afternoon, will have to wear something cool, its hot out there today! :D

good luck today mam enjoy every second! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->