'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

ahh thanks Claire, you keep the hope alive :) :hugs:
Yep just under a mth now until scan and till next midwife app' i wasn't expecting another till 28 wks as thats what is says in guidlines for 2nd time mum's but i think she likes to see her patients more often so i don't mind!

Does anyone have a doppler if so which one and is it good?!
I had a crappy summer one with Jay and it was a total waste of money...
X

Jaybear I'll stalk your journal if you stalk mine :haha:

My bp is usually around 120/70 too but does tend to be a bit higher at hospital appointments :lol:

The hb theory is so wrong for me. Alex and Bertie should be girls and Daisy a boy :haha: But the chinese gender predictor has been right all three times, as has my instinct :flower:

I have a mas baby watcher doppler, its FAB and is like the ones they use at midwife with LCD display etc. I got it off ebay 2nd hand but have used it with all 3 :) x

Glad everyones doing ok :). That a great bump shiv! another perfect round bump :D

got so many BH's tonight. They started really early with this pregnancy then they went now suddenly theyre back with a vengance :lol:

i never had any BH with Sophia, so will be interested to see if I get any this time! I'll probably panic and think I've gone into labour!

Ooh Hayley...I never had them with Jay either so wonder if I will get them this time round.... :)
Thanks for the advice on the doppler, will have a lil look on ebay in a bit xx

Hi girls Claire just had a trim but made me feel better! Shiv my blood pressure was 100/56 she said thats why im so dizzy all the time its awfull! My baby has been very awkward and naughty so i think boy for you to! Had pizza late for tea so im dreading my heartburn tonight! My scan aint long away i keep forgettin cos im thinkin so much about movin x

What is "normal" blood pressure? Mine was 100/60?. Whens your scan Amy? x

According to good old DR Google low blood presseure is classed when either number is below 90/60, normal blood pressure is anything above this up to a certain point (not sure what is classed as high).

Normal is around 120/80 I believe. But people can have lower blood pressure that is normal for them, or higher blood pressure that is normal for them if that makes sense!

In pregnancy blood pressure (high) becomes an issue when it is 20 or more above your booking bp :flower: x

Which chinese gender predictor do you use Hayley? One says boy for me and the other girl! :haha:

I'm having my haircut today as well, just a trim but still nice to have a bit of 'me' time! :)

Thanks i did! Have got Thomas all weekend by myself as my oh is working so no resting for me this weekend! :haha:

my scan is the 5th shiv. Off blue clothes shopping tomoro so hope they confirm it is a boy ha ha

Enjoy your blue clothes shopping Amy, there are lots of cute things for boys :)

There are lots of cute things for boys and there are lots of cute things for girls - ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING for a yellow baby though :nope:

Shiv,
debenhams do some cute unisex babygro's and sleepsuits, white with little sheep and chicks on (Jasper Conran) :)

Hi girls pretty sure its just the bath water but iv just been stood gettin ready and sorry tmi but a fair bit of water came out of me about 40mins later. You think it is just off the bath?

That happens to me after I have a swim.

Put a pad on and see if anymore comes out and what it smells like. I believe your waters are supposed to smell sweet and obviously bath water or wee won't! Sure everything is ok though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->