'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Thanks girls! x

How are you all coping with the heat? x

it is rather hot but my house seems to stay really cool so i dont mind. Happy next amount of weeks Claire and Hayley my stupid phone wont show it but i No your a day ahead of me lol x

I am hating the heat at the mo...Im usually such a sun queen and would lay out in it 12 hours a day but I am a hot sweaty mess and very irritable... x
Thanks Amy x

Have put them in my journal but will add a couple on here too of my new bump pics. No change in size I dont think... Took my first ever proper pic without any clothes hiding my bump, mega paranoid about it but what the heck...X

Attachments

• 22 (38).jpg
    22 (38).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 22 (21).jpg
    22 (21).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
Luck you Amy, my house feels like a sauna right now lol.

Im the same as you regarding the heat Claire, and happy 22 weeks!. Great bump pictures btw its really rounding out now :D

Hmm, I noticed last night I had to get up for the loo lots of times but just put it down to drinking more in this heat. But Ive just been there and it stung alittle toward the end of my pee (sorry TMI!). Now I have a sort of urge to go to the loo....but know theres nothing there to pee. I think I might have cycstitis, Ive had this 3 times before do you think I should goto the chemist and ask if theres anything safe to take over the counter or would you ring the GP?

Ps sorry that was so long winded lol

I'd see your GP hun, could be an infection or Cycstitus as you said....You can't have alot of the stuff over the counter when pregnant, so at least seeing your DR he will be able to give you something thats safe to take hopefully x

Just rang, I have to drop in a pee sample tomorrow morning and the nurse will sort something out for me. :)

Great.... :) Hope you get sorted soon hun! There is nowt worse is there! xx

Goodluck today Mam :)

Yeah boiling here too - house is cool though :) The heat didn't bother me when i was carrying Thomas and he was born on 3rd of September but for some reason i'm not liking it much at mo, boo!

Claire was mylee active at your gender scan? My lo was sleepy and never moves much you think im just being paranoid? My bump is same as yours but little smaller still. Mam phone gp see what they say iv had that a few times but then it goes quickly x

Amy, She wasnt active at the gender scan amazingly cos at the 12 week and 20 week one she was mental LOL....But at the gender scan she opened her legs, did as she was told but covered her face up! I wouldnt worry they have more quiet periods than active ones at this stage cos they are growing lots....Mine only gives me 4-5 kicks at a time then thats it for a few hours, sometimes the whole day.... xxx

Glad I am not the only one hating this heat right now

think its cos i hardly feel him at all! A little on a night when im still but thats it which i hate cos i loved this stage with maisy when i could feel her loads! And i didnt see much at my first scan cos she turned the screen away! Got my next scan a week tomoro so hopefully that'll put my mind at rest x

Aww he will be fine hun...I didnt feel proper kicks till I hit dead on 19 weeks...Jayden was always active just at nights, and this one can be the same! Mark finally felt her kick for the first time last night too :)
Was anything said about the position of your placenta?? x

Happy new week everyone - and to you tomorrow Amy.

Good luck at the scan today Mam, look forward to seeing some photos.

Jay - your bump is loking great :thumbup:

Mam - while you wait for your appt with nurse, drink lots of cranberry juice as it is pretty much the best thing bar antubiotics for clearing up cystitis, or other uti's. Although i went to the docs when I was pregnant with Sophia at about your stage suspecting i had cystitis because I was weeing ALL the time and still always felt like I needed to go, and then only a dribble came out. No sign of infection, apparently your muscles that control your urethra will have relaxed and so you will feel th eneed to wee constantly. So hopefully you have no infection :thumbup:

As for the heat - I am melting, I seriously am struggling ot cope and am majorly irritable. My feethave started to swell up too. Not sure why i thought it would be a goo didea to be heavily pregnant over summer again :dohh:

Thanks for the advice Shiv, will defo try cranberry juice. Get your feet up too!, easier said than done I know when you have so much going on. Hopefully it cools down over the next few days x

Happy new week everyone - and to you tomorrow Amy.

Good luck at the scan today Mam, look forward to seeing some photos.

Jay - your bump is loking great :thumbup:

Mam - while you wait for your appt with nurse, drink lots of cranberry juice as it is pretty much the best thing bar antubiotics for clearing up cystitis, or other uti's. Although i went to the docs when I was pregnant with Sophia at about your stage suspecting i had cystitis because I was weeing ALL the time and still always felt like I needed to go, and then only a dribble came out. No sign of infection, apparently your muscles that control your urethra will have relaxed and so you will feel th eneed to wee constantly. So hopefully you have no infection :thumbup:

As for the heat - I am melting, I seriously am struggling ot cope and am majorly irritable. My feethave started to swell up too. Not sure why i thought it would be a goo didea to be heavily pregnant over summer again :dohh:

My feet had started to swell up last night too, and are still on the puffy side today! Fabulous.....:cry:
Happy 27 weeks hun :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->